Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevebrock

New Gold Membership here

Isn't gold membership £75? With a lot of tickets then £35-40 you'd only need to have gone half the home games and you'd have paid more than a season ticket!!! Absolute con.

Mate, you're forgetting the Gold pin badge. When I'm sporting that down the Aviary (it's definitely not called that anymore) I am going to be unstoppable.

Just bought a gold membership online for £75, does anyone have any ideas if gold members will have a good chance of getting tickets to the Category A games, surely B and C wont be a problem

Well gold members get first dibs at them along with the family members

1500 gold and 500 family with At least around 3000 tickets available I would say it would almost guarantee you a ticket

They now have allowed Family Members to buy one gold membership for £30.

If the additional one is for an adult you can still go into the family stand but you can't change it to get a child's ticket for another game for the family stand. You'd have to all go to another area. Not sure if you get the additional membership for a child whether they will let you upgrade to an adult. (can't see why not!)

So if u know someone with a family membership ask them to buy one!

Archived