Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Spurs away( March)

It's a long way off I know, but my mate( Leicester) has already got his pass and we have a Spurs STH mate who is trying to sort a day on the lash.

If anyone knows in advance that they can't make it I would be grateful .

pm me. how many tickets do you want?

several people on here can vouch for me. if you pm me again nearer the date I will let you know if it's possible.

pm me. how many tickets do you want?

several people on here can vouch for me. if you pm me again nearer the date I will let you know if it's possible.

Cheers Bayfox.im after 2.will Pm you nearer the time.would be fantastic if you could.cheers.A few can vouch for me as a buyer also,so sounds good.

Cheers Bayfox.im after 2.will Pm you nearer the time.would be fantastic if you could.cheers.A few can vouch for me as a buyer also,so sounds good.

2 is more than do able.

if you get a concrete offer in the mean time then take them. but we took a bakers dozen to spurs Saturday.

2 is more than do able.

if you get a concrete offer in the mean time then take them. but we took a bakers dozen to spurs Saturday.

Cheers,had a drink with Steveherbe and sol the wall on Saturday,and I think they had mentioned you as a reliable seller on the feedback page.good enough for me pal.let you know nearer the time.

Cheers,had a drink with Steveherbe and sol the wall on Saturday,and I think they had mentioned you as a reliable seller on the feedback page.good enough for me pal.let you know nearer the time.

yeah I know steve and tom. fixed them up with some donny home tickets last year. they had my saints away tickets as well this year, close to home for them.

seen them a few times this year but now they are ufs they don't come say hi anymore lol

seen the flag was at whl sat but didn't see them. been on whats app to him today.

they will vouch I will show with tickets and take cash on the day if needs be.

you getting train in from Cambridge? I will more than likely be heading into liverpool st from Manningtree so can meet up in Hamilton hall if that helps, saves postage etc.

Still along shot but after 2 adult tickets for Saturday. Will pay more that face value as I'm going to have to pay 80 to get into the home end anyway. Cheers Tom.

Whats the best way to get tickets in the home end? Looking for two as well. Spurs was my first match since moving here so looking to make another trip.

Hi I'm looking for one or two Man U away tickets for this Saturday (Long shot I know but worth a try), my brother is up there at University and it really is a shame for us to miss out after following them for many years. (Man U sold out before it got to our ST pts). Also anybody who could get us Spurs Away or Everton Tickets please get in touch I would be very grateful, as I realise these are likely to go before they get to our STH pt spot. Thanks 

Hi, I know it hasn't gone on sale yet, but if anyone can't make the midweek game against Man City, could i please buy 2 tickets off you? As i know the sales won't get up to the members period. Thanks

Hi, 

Looking to take my nephew to his first away game... Already have two seasons tickets with over 115 points but his season ticket obviously does not have enough points to get 3 tickets at the same time. Would really appreciate somebody lending me a Ref number if they are not going. Thanks

Archived