Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

I have one spare ticket in SK2 row B available to someone for the Stoke game tomorrow because my friend has to work overtime.

£30,  message me if interested.

Cheers

Ticket has now been claimed

Thank you

I'm after a ticket for Arsenal please if anyone is selling one. I run and play for a Saturday football team so unable to go to many games so didn't have a chance of getting one before they sold out. My in laws are all Arsenal fans and are going so I'm desperate for a ticket. This is the one game I've been waiting for for the last 10 years... (sob story over!)

Thanks

I'm after a ticket for Arsenal please if anyone is selling one. I run and play for a Saturday football team so unable to go to many games so didn't have a chance of getting one before they sold out. My in laws are all Arsenal fans and are going so I'm desperate for a ticket. This is the one game I've been waiting for for the last 10 years... (sob story over!)

Thanks

Someone find him a ticket!

Desperate for one or preferably two tickets for arsenal away, live within a mile of the Emirates and have been waiting for this fixture for years. Season ticket holder but the match sold out before it reached our category. Will provide parking outside our place near the ground, a lift to the match and a pre-match beer. Will be extremely grateful if anyone can help us here. 

Hi, know it's a raging long shot but am after either a single or a pair (seated together) of adult tix for the Man Yoo and Arsenal away games. Am a ST holder but both sold out before it got to my date. Will deliver cash straight to you or anyone you know that has/wants to offload any spares for these matches. Just pm me a contact number thru this site.

Cheers! ;)

BLUE ARMY!!

Archived