Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry96

seating

I find the view from the West Stand quite similar to the view in the East stand except in reverse, also you will find yourself looking over towards the East Stand as opposed the West Stand which you would be looking at if you were sat in the East Stand.

I find the view from the West Stand quite similar to the view in the East stand except in reverse, also you will find yourself looking over towards the East Stand as opposed the West Stand which you would be looking at if you were sat in the East Stand.

You're quite an observant person.

At least the Kop is on your right in the West Stand.

Well the only time I sat in B3 last season. I had the flask and lunchbox oldies both sides of me. The couple on my left spent the whole game listening to their radio updating each other every time a goal went in around the country. I was the only one in the whole row who actually bothered to get up out of my seat when we scored. No matter how good the view is, it was a miserable experience and I won't be back in B blocks in a hurry.

If you can't enjoy yourself without other people jumping and shouting around you then why buy a ticket in that part of the ground?

If you can't enjoy yourself without other people jumping and shouting around you then why buy a ticket in that part of the ground?

Next time I will make sure I experience what it's like to sit in an area of the ground before I actually sit there.  Possibly in a dream.  Or by sending in a clone of myself.

I prefer the "flasktics" to the oiks who spend the first 10 mins of the game jumping about and singing about how they hate forest,usually when we are not playing them, then multiple, trips to the concourse for a pee,pie,and pint to beat the half time queue, different strokes as they say!

Archived