Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry96

seating

I'll give a sensible response before you get lots of annoying comments about being new, the west stand etc when everyone else wakes up!

My season ticket is in K block but I have been in B3 a few times in previous years. The view is very good from there. I prefer to be higher up as I think you can see the play better, but my son likes to be lower down as he likes to be closer to the players and watch their feet etc. as he plays football himself. So usually compromise on half way back!

Im a new season ticket holder in b3 and I haven't really sat in the west stand so how's the view good seats? And do people prefer to be higher up or lower down

It's fine best views in the ground. Free match day programme, team sheet your own bar, screens inside so don't miss any of the action.

Mixed group of fans from youngsters ex baby squad and OAP. Hot and cold food available. Bookie service also available

You get to meet ex players week in week out like Steve Walsh, izzet, Marshall, Elliot, Joachim etc as well as kasabian and other famous people.

It gets a bad rep from a few on here has they regard it as the "prawn sandwich" brigade.

I was lucky enough to sit in pen 3 at Filbo and the atmosphere was great. Not bothered about sitting in other parts of the ground now as it will never compare to Filbert St.

It's fine best views in the ground. Free match day programme, team sheet your own bar, screens inside so don't miss any of the action.

Mixed group of fans from youngsters ex baby squad and OAP. Hot and cold food available. Bookie service also available

You get to meet ex players week in week out like Steve Walsh, izzet, Marshall, Elliot, Joachim etc as well as kasabian and other famous people.

It gets a bad rep from a few on here has they regard it as the "prawn sandwich" brigade.

I was lucky enough to sit in pen 3 at Filbo and the atmosphere was great. Not bothered about sitting in other parts of the ground now as it will never compare to Filbert St.

Sorry mate but you don't get that in B3. Think you mean the Keith Weller etc. B3 is great for the view etc but not the best for atmosphere.

Im B3 and if you want to actually sit and enjoy the games and watch then they are the best seats without a doubt, I'm about half way up, in line with the 18 yard box and i love it here. If you wanna stand up and go nuts, thats what away games are for
At home its just nice to watch the beautiful game!!

PLUS!!!! Theres Milf's everywhere

Wow that's not any of the following: clever, correct, funny.

Well the only time I sat in B3 last season. I had the flask and lunchbox oldies both sides of me. The couple on my left spent the whole game listening to their radio updating each other every time a goal went in around the country. I was the only one in the whole row who actually bothered to get up out of my seat when we scored. No matter how good the view is, it was a miserable experience and I won't be back in B blocks in a hurry.

Well the only time I sat in B3 last season. I had the flask and lunchbox oldies both sides of me. The couple on my left spent the whole game listening to their radio updating each other every time a goal went in around the country. I was the only one in the whole row who actually bothered to get up out of my seat when we scored. No matter how good the view is, it was a miserable experience and I won't be back in B blocks in a hurry.

Wow, how about letting folk enjoy the game how they wish. People have been taking food, flasks and blankets to football for longer than you have been alive. Have some respect.

Might not be clever or funny but I did in fact see people with flasks last season

What's wrong with that??

Wow, how about letting folk enjoy the game how they wish. People have been taking food, flasks and blankets to football for longer than you have been alive. Have some respect.

What's wrong with that??

I never said there was anything wrong with it each to their own and all that

You was saying that it wasn't correct that people was seen with a flask

I was just saying I had seen someone

What's wrong with that??

I've always thought of football as a passionate, engaging experience. I don't like the idea of it becoming a casual day out. I'll stop watching if it ever gets to that as it'll lost what makes it special.

I've always thought of football as a passionate, engaging experience. I don't like the idea of it becoming a casual day out. I'll stop watching if it ever gets to that as it'll lost what makes it special.

Even when you are 65 and have had a hip replacement? Folk gonto football for many different reasons young fella.

Even when you are 65 and have had a hip replacement? Folk gonto football for many different reasons young fella.

I'm not seeing how age would make me lose my passion. I might be less active about it but it'd still be there in my head.

My answer remains the same. If I or people around me turn up to games and don't think it's worth our full attention then I'll take that as a sign to give it up.

Sorry mate but you don't get that in B3. Think you mean the Keith Weller etc. B3 is great for the view etc but not the best for atmosphere.

OK I admit it im in the Keith Weller and have been for about 9 years now. People don't like it if you say that on here. But like I said as a youngster I was in Pen 3 at Filbo. I think some of the guys on here when they get a bit older will move to different parts of the ground maybe even the boring West Stand. 

I enjoy it and wouldn't move anywhere else. There is no way I could replicate the days I had in the KOP with the banter, the standing and the rows. 

In fact the youngsters who mock the the West Stand and also complain about the lack of atmosphere in the new KOP and East Stand I just feel sorry for you. 

OK I admit it im in the Keith Weller and have been for about 9 years now. People don't like it if you say that on here. But like I said as a youngster I was in Pen 3 at Filbo. I think some of the guys on here when they get a bit older will move to different parts of the ground maybe even the boring West Stand. 

I enjoy it and wouldn't move anywhere else. There is no way I could replicate the days I had in the KOP with the banter, the standing and the rows. 

In fact the youngsters who mock the the West Stand and also complain about the lack of atmosphere in the new KOP and East Stand I just feel sorry for you. 

There's a bit of irony to that statement.

In the past people didn't stop participating when they reached their fourties, they kept going and as a result there was always a good level of noise. You owed a lot of the enjoyment you had to people older than you. I think it's a shame you aren't willing to carry that fine tradition on.

Archived