Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
allen10

LCFC vs Everton Live Streaming

Had email from livesport and said if they don't resolve issue they will be compensating. I've said I want compensation now as not paying for half a game

LCFC win 1-0 GTF

Yeah got the same email. They can refund the whole amount. They are a joke and lcfc shouldn't promote there site again

I've sent them an email saying I want a refund and sent a message to Official LCFC saying they are wrong it didn't work and opened a Paypal dispute ****ing clowns never doing that again with LCFC 

I've sent them an email saying I want a refund and sent a message to Official LCFC saying they are wrong it didn't work and opened a Paypal dispute ****ing clowns never doing that again with LCFC

Has LCFC said that the service was working? I've sent livesport email and paypal dispute so will hopefully get money back soon

Hi Jace,

Thank you for your email.

We apologise for the problems you had faced with the match.

Our technical teams were working hard to diagnose the issue.

Unfortunately, they could not arrive at the resolution before the match ends.

We are in discussion with the relevant team with regards to the compensation for the inconvenience caused and will get back to you at the earliest.

Best regards,

Rahul S

Customer Services

lol

Got this reply after complaining. People will say it's only 1.99 but the point was that we were promised a service which was never delivered.

6ydy3e3e.jpg

Its the principle of it of it though for me companies shouldn't be allowed to take money off people when they don't provide the service

Archived