Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
allen10

LCFC vs Everton Live Streaming

Its the principle of it of it though for me companies shouldn't be allowed to take money off people when they don't provide the service

Agreed and that's why I complained. If I got the service of a clear stream I paid for I would have been satisfied. As it is, I paid for something and didn't receive what was advertised. Simple as.

Agreed and that's why I complained. If I got the service of a clear stream I paid for I would have been satisfied. As it is, I paid for something and didn't receive what was advertised. Simple as.

Theres so many companies that try and rip people off for little amounts like this and hope the customer doesn't complain and then all the little amounts add up to a big amount for them. I run a mobile DJ business and I'm always buying old 2nd hand cds for about a quid and never usually have problems but once I come across this guy who despite paying him I didn't receive anything and kept fobbing me off and not acknowleding me so in the end disputed and left bad feedback, he wasn't happy at all with me then

Shouldn't a refund be a no-brainer? lol

You would think so to think they need a department to assess our compensation packages just shows what we could be dealing with here, good job for paypal!

Must admit, found the interview amusing when both managers and captains were interviewed the day before the game.

The Thai interviewing asked Big wes

" How excited are to come to Thailand to celebrate 25 years of King Power?"

" Very excited" Said big Wes

lol Yeah , we believe you.

Theres so many companies that try and rip people off for little amounts like this and hope the customer doesn't complain and then all the little amounts add up to a big amount for them. I run a mobile DJ business and I'm always buying old 2nd hand cds for about a quid and never usually have problems but once I come across this guy who despite paying him I didn't receive anything and kept fobbing me off and not acknowleding me so in the end disputed and left bad feedback, he wasn't happy at all with me then

do you have any more stories like this?

do you have any more stories like this?

lol Yeah loads, do you want to hear about the time I had to complain to British Gas? Let me know 1st though because it will take me at least 3 hours to type it all up

I bet they don't offer a refund. They will come up with some crap idea of prob giving a month subscription to there site.

I'll keep spamming them with emails if they don't refund me.

They have to refund you (and me) otherwise the credit card companies will blacklist them. Failure to supply goods or services paid for on a credit card account is a criminal offence.

Mind you, I agree that they will try to offer a credit or something similar. To which I will reply "Rearrange the following into a well-known phrase or saying: 'fvck and yourself go'"

Tried to sign up for match via livesport but fortunately couldn't get past credit card verification process & then managed to use free link via First Row (albeit with biased EFC commentary).  During the sign up process or lack of, I'd complained to customer services & received the below mail/offer.  Hopefully those who paid & didn't get stream will get full refund rather than X% off future subscription :(

We noticed you did not complete your LIVESPORT Soccer subscription – could we help with anything? Please contact us and we’d be glad to assist with your enquiry.

We’d like you to experience all the exciting matches streamed
officially on LIVESPORT Soccer, so we’re offering you 25% off an annual pass.

To take advantage of this amazing offer, please
click here to return to the site and complete your subscription.

2 months free.

Dear Subscriber,

We are writing to apologise for the technical difficulties we experienced during the Leicester City v Everton game. Everything is being done to ensure we don’t encounter this type of issue again. 

Your subscription payment will be refunded to your account in full.

Your enjoyment of LIVESPORT Soccer is important to us, and because of this we would like to offer you two months free. To apply this free two month subscription, simply use promo code LEIVEVE at the buy page

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]

Best regards
Customer Services

Archived