Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marc Hector

livesport

Got this. Getting 2 months free :)

Dear Subscriber,

We are writing to apologise for the technical difficulties we experienced during the Leicester City v Everton game. Everything is being done to ensure we don’t encounter this type of issue again. 

Your subscription payment will be refunded to your account in full.

Your enjoyment of LIVESPORT Soccer is important to us, and because of this we would like to offer you two months free. To apply this free two month subscription, simply use promo code LEIVEVE at the buy page

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]

Best regards
Customer Services

Got this. Getting 2 months free :)

Cheers for this, I deleted my email without reading it. Just had a look again and got two months free too.

Anyone that subscribed but didn't complain, might be worth trying the code

LEIVEVE to see if can get two months free also

Cheers for this, I deleted my email without reading it. Just had a look again and got two months free too.

Anyone that subscribed but didn't complain, might be worth trying the code

LEIVEVE to see if can get two months free also

I tried it as soon as I got the e-mail though and it said the promotion code wasn't valid lol lol

If people aren't bothered by paying a few quid for a service and then not receiving it I'll start working on a business plan, just need to decide what I should charge for not doing anything.

New service I'm offering lucky dip for match day tickets 1 pair per 10 entries. £10 a game.

Any takers?

I've also got this email

are people seriously trying to get £1.99 refunded?

It was £3.99, but the amount is irrelevant: try going into a pub and buying a pint costing £3.99 and say you're only going to pay two quid because you lost £1.99 to an online con.  

People who think "it's not worth reclaiming a couple of quid" are the ones who actively encourage rip-off merchants: the general rule should be to complain every time you are conned.

I got the email offering me two free months, which I might take up. The code seems to be the same for everyone, but I guess it will be related to the log-in email.

I've also got this email

It was £3.99, but the amount is irrelevant: try going into a pub and buying a pint costing £3.99 and say you're only going to pay two quid because you lost £1.99 to an online con.  

People who think "it's not worth reclaiming a couple of quid" are the ones who actively encourage rip-off merchants: the general rule should be to complain every time you are conned.

I got the email offering me two free months, which I might take up. The code seems to be the same for everyone, but I guess it will be related to the log-in email.

He probably used to losing £3.99 every day to dodgy online streaming services which is why he is so surprised at us claiming it back  :pearson:

I've not heard much good about livesport. I really want to watch the Werder Bremen match on Saturday though as it is my only saturday off for the next couple of months and I want to spend the afternoon watching us . Is it worth paying the money when the game comes up or is it going to be as much of a waste as it sounds. 

Dear Subscriber,

We are writing to apologise for the technical difficulties we experienced during the Leicester City v Everton game. Everything is being done to ensure we don’t encounter this type of issue again. 

Your subscription payment will be refunded to your account in full.

Your enjoyment of LIVESPORT Soccer is important to us, and because of this we would like to offer you two months free. To apply this free two month subscription, simply use promo code LEIVEVE at the buy page

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]

Best regards
Customer Services

I´m gonna spend spend spend

... everyone try the promo code at your own risk hehe

Archived