Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

West Ham (A)

Long way in the future (weekend before Xmas I think) but this is from the Daily Mail:

West Ham do have one Category C (£20-30) fixture, against Leicester City.

Assuming that we'll be the upper end of that but I was expecting mid-40s (and therefore a personal boycott :P) based on last season's pricing.

Could be a lot, lot worse. Think Category B is around £50 and A around £75.

Wow, a bit of luck for a change? I was toying with the idea of ****ing this off as well.

Yeah if it was over  £35 I would've stayed in the pub. Off to the darts in the evening after my work Xmas do on the Friday night.

What a pit of a weekend.

We sat in the upper tier when we won 1-0 back in August 2000, not been since, looking forward to a weekend in London.

Used to stand in their version of the Popular Side back in the early 70's.

Didn't realise. Mind you, I've only been once and we sat behind the goal. And the only time I've seen opposition fans in the upper tier (on tele of course) is when they play Millwall. Suppose they must have moved opposition fans downstairs, I know a few clubs have done that.

Yeah if it was over  £35 I would've stayed in the pub. Off to the darts in the evening after my work Xmas do on the Friday night.

What a pit of a weekend.

Haha you love it! We'll be a total disgrace. Oi Oi Oi.

Long way in the future (weekend before Xmas I think) but this is from the Daily Mail:

West Ham do have one Category C (£20-30) fixture, against Leicester City.

Assuming that we'll be the upper end of that but I was expecting mid-40s (and therefore a personal boycott :P) based on last season's pricing.

Could be a lot, lot worse. Think Category B is around £50 and A around £75.

Has there been any word on why we're the only category C game?

I think it was mentioned somewhere else that it was because the fixture is close to Christmas, but I haven't seen that given as a reason in any article.

I mean, we're a promoted side so I can understand why we'd be Cat C for most teams with whom we don't have any local links, etc. But in a league when we're playing alongside (frankly) smaller clubs like Hull, Stoke, Burnley, etc? It would seem odd if there weren't a reason...

Archived