Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
The_77

Ride in Style in NYC

Recommended Posts

Posted

If there's not a photo of Jordan in / with this car by the end of next week then I move to banning him until he puts the situation right.

This. Yes.

Posted

If there's not a photo of Jordan in / with this car by the end of next week then I move to banning him until he puts the situation right.

Looks like I have until Sunday afternoon to defend my honor as this promotion as these cars are only running this weekend...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...