Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Bernie on tour

Apparently the supporters coach lost him on saturday . He was stood next to me for ages . He's seriously in need of some new clothes . His coat had a massive rip in it , and his trackies looked like he'd soild himself

Let's have a whip round and get him some kit from the club shop

Actually be a nice jesture get the club To present a package to him on the bus

Feel sorry for Bernie after seeing him sat

This, I'm happy to contribute.

Not sure how we go about it ? But I'd be happy to contribute , don't want to offend him , I know that sounds mental lol he offends plenty

But I'm still quite sad at how he looked , didn't look healthy

Maybe a just giving page ? And the use the funds to supply him with club clothing fox and crops stuff

I know I sound like I'm taking the mick but aim not

Not sure how we go about it ? But I'd be happy to contribute , don't want to offend him , I know that sounds mental lol he offends plenty

But I'm still quite sad at how he looked , didn't look healthy

Maybe a just giving page ? And the use the funds to supply him with club clothing fox and crops stuff

I know I sound like I'm taking the mick but aim not

Set up a paypal account, give email adress to it, get donations, buy stuff, email club ask them if they can do aome kind of presentation, AAAAARRRGGGHHHH FOREST SHITE.

Archived