Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Sing if you're glad to be gay

It will always stay the same while events like this happen. It's like they are making a deal out of something. Don't get why they have to have a day to celebrate. 

I'll await "Fox92 is homophobic anyway" comments, I've had them thrown at me before.

As long as they maintain the standards of dress and decency you'd expect for a public event with children present then I'm all for it. Get your shoes, jeans and shirts on and get out there and celebrate, girlfriend. Leave the bondage gear at home though that's all I'm saying, there's a good lad.

As long as they maintain the standards of dress and decency you'd expect for a public event with children present then I'm all for it. Get your shoes, jeans and shirts on and get out there and celebrate, girlfriend. Leave the bondage gear at home though that's all I'm saying, there's a good lad.

You sound lie you have plenty of experience of these events, please do tell Moosey, you and Ken an item????

You sound lie you have plenty of experience of these events, please do tell Moosey, you and Ken an item????

That's right singhy, you got us. If you've ever wondered why Rincey's writing is a bit Craig Shakey that's 'cos I'm behind him, he's in front of me, and it's all hands to the deck sailor younomsayin .

That's right singhy, you got us. If you've ever wondered why Rincey's writing is a bit Craig Shakey that's 'cos I'm behind him, he's in front of me, and it's all hands to the deck sailor younomsayin .

That's strange I always thought of you as the receiver.

Guest MattP

This.

It's a free country but the lewd behaviour that often accompanies these events is quite frankly disgusting.

Haha, love it Moosey, only wish you showed more of your sense of humour instead of comming accross as an ignorant nob most of the time!

That's strange I always thought of you as the receiver.

I always had him as the weirdo that likes to watch

I am going as a horse if thats ok?

Archived