justfoxes Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 Saw this on news now not a bad read ! http://silverfox.blog.co.uk/2014/09/02/nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself-19314618/
Trav Le Bleu Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Ozwin Posted 2 September 2014 Posted 2 September 2014 No offense but it just sounds like empty clichés we've heard already.
stripeyfox Posted 3 September 2014 Posted 3 September 2014 No offense but it just sounds like empty clichés we've heard already. Agree. Nothing to see here. Hardly the most insightful article. So it tells us that we've done ok so far. Thanks...
Chug Laguna Posted 3 September 2014 Posted 3 September 2014 I suppose if I had never heard of Leicester City or wanted innovative new ways to spell Everton strikers' names I would think this was an insightful article.
The Horse's Mouth Posted 3 September 2014 Posted 3 September 2014 No offense but it just sounds like empty clichés we've heard already. pretty much, honestly felt I was reading a Sean Dyche interview
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.