Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterweb

Download LCFC September calendar!

Keep your eyes on that page as every month the calender will update, I think it's better than a normal wallpaper as you can see all City's up and coming games.

162425[/snapback]

Do you do requests ?

I wish ;)

I just provide my graphic to the site to use, I don't have a job title :D

162489[/snapback]

Ill give ya one...

On your door it will read...

Chris Rice

President of the Leicester City Graphics Department

Depends what the requeat is ;)

I'm all ears.

162448[/snapback]

I posted the link on another forum and the comments are also favourable. The request I think was could they be in different sizes. ;):thumbup:

I posted the link on another forum and the comments are also favourable. The request I think was could they be in different sizes.  ;):thumbup:

162637[/snapback]

Well that one will work no matter what resolution they are running, Windows should resize the picture to fit.

I use 1280 x 1024 resolution and the other backgrounds you made are very slightly blurred but this one looks like it was designed for it! :thumbsup:

162654[/snapback]

All my wallpapers are 1024x768 and designed in the same way so I don't know why that is.

I wish ;)

I just provide my graphic to the site to use, I don't have a job title :D

162489[/snapback]

That's awesome! I've got it as my wallpaper! Might be my eyes but the only thing I would say to improve it is prehaps make the font of the upcoming games abit clearer, but apart from that it is brilliant! :thumbup:

You might not be getting paid for providing wallpapers to bbc leicester but suppose its alittle bit rewarding when you think of the amount of people viewing you work! ;)

You might not be getting paid for providing wallpapers to bbc leicester but suppose its alittle bit rewarding when you think of the amount of people viewing you work! ;)

162672[/snapback]

Exactly, it's an honour to have it displayed on the site.

Archived