Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lakes fox

What's happened to knocky

Our fans have an awful record of writing players and managers off for that matter, the latest one being Harry Kane.

Knocky needs to realise most having a go at him are pretty clueless and just knuckle down and not let it affect his game.

If you watched Harry Kane whilst he was with you'll understand why people wrote him off. He was absolutely woeful and never even looked interested.

Our fans have an awful record of writing players and managers off for that matter, the latest one being Harry Kane.

Knocky needs to realise most having a go at him are pretty clueless and just knuckle down and not let it affect his game.

Harry Kane was absolutely shocking when he was here on loan.

If you watched Harry Kane whilst he was with you'll understand why people wrote him off. He was absolutely woeful and never even looked interested.

I did watch him and it never happened for him the whole team were poor,but to right him off and say because of that he is an awful player is very naive and has happened with dozens of players over the years, Vardy being the most recent when the lad gave 100% and it was obvious he was adjusting to the step up

Do you really think a club like Spurs would offer someone like Kane a long contract if they were hopeless like many of our fans said he was?

This talk about pace, confuses me.He aint the slowest, many top PL players are not blessed with pace.

Again I will mention we havent has a team yet played 10 games.Knocky hasnt been involved in 4.

All players need time, to adjust to the upgrade,its far too early to judge our young players, which Mahrez, Schlupp,Moore, and Knocky are.

If we collected and summarized all the posts from pre season right upto this week, according to foxes forum posters, across the board, we havent got 1 good player who is going to stay the distance.Not one has been put into the box, good enough.!!

To doubters, doom merchants, nightmare dreamers, non believers...in a few days its Halloween, empty your caldrons, and kick-start your brooms.Lick your lips city 'will' lose more games than they win, so you can all have a ball, over analysing every single players bad moves and play, you will be too busy cackling, to pick up on the good and great moves they will display.

In the mean time I will be relaxed, enjoying all these games bad or great, watching the city's fight to hold their head above the relegation zone, hoping they might just reach a top 10 spot, occasionally swallowing and gulping down some nasty water.

Of course NP will make mistakes, of course he might choose the wrong line up, but I will enjoy the ride of hope expectation, without judging the overall talent or lack of it, until a fair chance has been then given ,even if it takes to the latter part of the season. WHY because the squad is Leicester city and its simply the only one we have got, all new and inexperienced to their newly aquired PL membership, which they all earned and fought for.

We cant magic new players,..no transfers, nobody can say we could of brought anyone better who was willing to come.

So first lets give NP and the players time and a chance.We havent yet got over the aftermath of injuries to our top players, they havent yet played 3 games together.Plus our new guys need the same understanding.

Why do we have to make a comparison about every player? "Knockaert may become Waghorn", "Ulloa is turning into Wood". It's boring. There are things, a lot of things, as fans, that we don't get to see behind closed doors. Who knows what's happening - we don't have to speculate something bad - perhaps Nigel hasn't seen much in him yet to improve us this season, perhaps he's not been training well etc? 

I do agree that he looks to be carrying more weight though.

I did watch him and it never happened for him the whole team were poor,but to right him off and say because of that he is an awful player is very naive and has happened with dozens of players over the years, Vardy being the most recent when the lad gave 100% and it was obvious he was adjusting to the step up

Do you really think a club like Spurs would offer someone like Kane a long contract if they were hopeless like many of our fans said he was?

Of course they would give him a long contract, he's young and English that's what teams like Spurs do.

I don't think it was anything to do with the step up as he'd previously played at that level with Millwall. He just looked lazy, uninterested and like he didn't want to be there.

harry kane was f ucking awful when he played for us. played is pushing it abit he didn't f ucking do shit. anyone who says anything about the fact he's now scored a few times for spurs' reserve team in the europa league proving our fans wrong is a moron because our fans were right, when kane played for us he was one of the worst players i've ever seen at the walkers stadium and there's been a shitload of shite over the years so that takes some doing. 

Whilst Knockaert's not exactly setting the world alight this season, here are Albrighton's statistics from 56 minutes of playing time last week

• Attempted 6 passes
  • Completed just 50% of those passes.
  • Completed 0/4 crosses
  • Attempted to beat a man twice and lost it both times.
  • Won 2/3 tackles

All statistics courtesy of FourFourTwo. 

Basically I think we give Knocky an unnecessarily hard ride.

i'd still have tony as our second winger if we are gonna use 2. mahrez is obviously first choice but after him knockaert is streets, days, miles, years ahead of schlupp in terms of everything except pace and so far albrighton ain't looked great. hopefully he'll come good but if he's still not showing much knockaert is our second best wide/attacking man all day long 

harry kane was f ucking awful when he played for us. played is pushing it abit he didn't f ucking do shit. anyone who says anything about the fact he's now scored a few times for spurs' reserve team in the europa league proving our fans wrong is a moron because our fans were right, when kane played for us he was one of the worst players i've ever seen at the walkers stadium and there's been a shitload of shite over the years so that takes some doing.

What position did harry Kane usually play when he was with us?

But mainly out on the left or right wing, not his position at all.

yes that's true and i am still baffled as to why he was deployed there. but things like basic control of a football, the ability to put one foot in front of the other or playing a five yard pass to a team mate are not affected by playing out of position. that was just cos he was shit. 

We got a free kick 25 yards out in the second leg of the play off semi at Watford with about 5 minutes left, dead centre.

Kane took it. I'd be surprised if it's landed yet.

yes that's true and i am still baffled as to why he was deployed there. but things like basic control of a football, the ability to put one foot in front of the other or playing a five yard pass to a team mate are not affected by playing out of position. that was just cos he was shit.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't think he was great but fans on here are way too harsh. He was young, came on late in games and was played out of position, hardly a recipe for success. 13 games 2 goals isn't that bad.

He is a cracking player now and never played many games at City, granted he was poor at the time but to write him off so fast didn't help his confidence and it has happened many times over the years with other players who our fans have written off to fast.

The ones who slated Vardy never admit they got it wrong they just come up with some bullshit excuse.

I've been wrong about players I never thought Konchesky would do any good this season and I was ****ing wrong and I admit it.

Hope Knockaert goes on to prove the haters wrong, I'm sure he will.

He is a cracking player now and never played many games at City, granted he was poor at the time but to write him off so fast didn't help his confidence and it has happened many times over the years with other players who our fans have written off to fast.

The ones who slated Vardy never admit they got it wrong they just come up with some bullshit excuse.

I've been wrong about players I never thought Konchesky would do any good this season and I was ****ing wrong and I admit it.

Hope Knockaert goes on to prove the haters wrong, I'm sure he will.

Whŷ do people who question his form and current role in the side have to be listed as 'haters'. Where do you get that from? It makes no sense. I like Knockeart. But I do wonder if he's got enough at this level.

Archived