Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parsons

Walkers Stadium

How do you get to the Walkers Stadium  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the following.....

• Car
    • Bus
    • Walk
    • Train
    • Van
    • Truck/Lorry
    • Motorbike
    • Bicycle
    • AeroPlane
    • Marry Poppins Style (Umbrella)

well when i had my car (its since dead) i drove into leicester, and parked in a private car park on friar lane my dad has access to for work. then i would walk the rest of the way. today i shall be catching the number 5 bus from syston into town, then walking the rest of the way.

so bus / car for me depending on what i have! haha

well done Jankers its nice to see someone so dedicated, my sister knows some people who used to live in Anstey, moved to skegness earlier this yr and they have 4 season tickets and come down every other week / weeknight! well done u long distancers!

btw buses suck saxo power rules. shame she's dead :(

Park to as near to the top of Saffron lane/Aylestone lane as poss, walk to the Gateway, have a few swift red bulls. At about 2.40, walk to the ground just in time to miss Henry :rolleyes: and then Robert is indeed your mothers brother :D

Park to as near to the top of Saffron lane/Aylestone lane as poss, walk to the Gateway, have a few swift red bulls. At about 2.40, walk to the ground just in time to miss Henry :rolleyes: and then Robert is indeed your mothers brother :D

:o how did you know?

Archived