Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Attendance!

I was bitterly dissapointed ad annoyed at the lack of support at the Walkers on saturday!

22,000 Is not enough. doesn't it show how many part time fans weve got at the club.A loss and we lose 8k no doubt there will be more days like these now we willl be playing Brighton and not Chelsea!

Part time fans piss me off they think there the worlds best fans when there in the ground watching City but when were playing teams like Watford,Brighton and QPR theyre nowhere to be seen!

Part time fans <_<

As I have said on a different forum, I will still be there even if we are in the vauxhall conference.

However, what this club has to understand is if they don't mount a credible promotion campaign, and if they don't win at home, the numbers will dwindle even further. :(

My mate a Sheffield Wednesday fan was taking the piss cos they got 26,000 in there game on Saturday!

There average is normally bout 22,000 and there league 1!

I had a season ticket last year, but couldnt afford one this year unless the price went down.............. and it didn't, I've been to both home games so far though. I think it was stupid how the renewal date was in June, I had to pay for my holiday and spending money then, how do they expect us students to be able to pay for it?!??

22k would have been a packed Filbo. We have to accept that like most football clubs we don't have 30k 'loyal through thick and thin' fans. There will always be about 16k this season that will turn up whatever (mainly because they've already paid), add to that another thousand or so that come to the odd game because they can't afford to go to every one and that's our loyal fan-base, about 17k (this year) and it'll drop if we stay in the Championship longer.

The rest of the fans are fair-weather fans that want to see goals and a good performance (neither of which have appeared this season), corporate bigwigs that probably get in for free but would rather go to a Premiership game, and people who just want to watch a game of football and are more likely to pay £40 to go and watch Villa vs Arsenal than Leicester vs Watford.

Not forgetting the away fans which there are generally less of in the Championship. In the Premiership they would have taken 2-4k tickets.

The problem is not the really Leicester City fans it is the new customers that will look at the games individually in terms of 'value for money' without caring much about Leicester City.

I expect a crowd of between 21k and 24k for the Brighton game, this discount the club are offering might boost numbers a bit, but equally on the back of the Watford game and if we lose to Wolves we might see numbers plummet... especially seeing as it's on Sky and at midday.

I think we will be lucky to see it get to 20k!!

bank holiday,lunchtime kickoff, plus it being on Sky. And you only get that £5 discount if you became a member-which some people i know haven't because you don't get some money off every game this season. There's no advantage to joining it.

I would be very surprised if we achieve over 20k for Brighton.

Ticket prices for the game start at £17 - Again, that is still too much to pay, and that's the lowest price on offer.

Given that the game also takes place on a Bank Holiday, early kick off and also being on Sky, this fixtures appears to be an extremely unnattractive one. Probably end up with 18-19k attending. We would also be lucky to see about 100 Brighton fans make the trip.

If the club had any sense (which they don't from the surface of it) then this type of game would be made in to a fans fixture.

Cant see wots wrong with doing kids for a quid for games like this i no it pisses season ticket holders off but wer already pissed off and they dont usually giv a **** bout us. u'd get 30,000 turn out better to have bums on seat even if it is a cut price. Ihear they took on extra staff at the ticket office on friday to cope with expected demand for watford tickets ha few more pennys wasted on ppl sitting in the office twiddlin there thumbs

Guest freund

I have to admit that if I didn't have a season ticket and the game was on sky, I wouldn't bother to pay 30 quid for a ticket, partly because I live far from Leicester and partly because I'm a fairweather fan ;)

Brighton should be a fans fixture adults a tenner kids a fiver or we won't break 20,000.

Prices for individual match tickets are way too expensive for the standard of football this season £20 is as much as any game is worth in the kop in this division let alone £22 for a grade B fixture.

Around £30 for the (allegedly)top games is a joke.

I remember at Filbo once when , it was a home game & it was a £1 for under 16s ...i was well happy at the time , Maybe they could do that for a few games ?

15377[/snapback]

Paul Mace would probably spit in you direction at that suggestion. ;)

I remember at Filbo once when , it was a home game & it was a £1 for under 16s ...i was well happy at the time , Maybe they could do that for a few games ?

15377[/snapback]

Paul Mace would probably spit in you direction at that suggestion. ;)

15470[/snapback]

I know the tight git ........ :rolleyes:

I've heard that  West Stand tickets are available for £5 to empoyees of A&L.

So should be a good gate then.

15501[/snapback]

Called a mate who works for Alliance & Leicester and these tickets have all been sold now. I am not sure how many they have though.

Archived