Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Man City (A)

Wow, I assumed it had sold out!!!

Unfortunately I'm in Manchester so can't get to Leicester to buy tickets, will just have to chance it down at stadium later

Just looked on lcfcdirect but they've taken today's game off now. But no signs it has sold out on the OS.

I live in Manchester too. Didn't realise there were so many on here!

Wow, I assumed it had sold out!!!

Unfortunately I'm in Manchester so can't get to Leicester to buy tickets, will just have to chance it down at stadium later

Do you mean to sit in the home end or away end? Can you buy away tickets in Manchester?

Do you mean to sit in the home end or away end? Can you buy away tickets in Manchester?

I mean to sit in the away end lol, could have gone in home end for 60 quid with a meal and a free bar in an executive lounge!!!

They are a bit of a joke club still, despite the money!!

I mean to sit in the away end lol, could have gone in home end for 60 quid with a meal and a free bar in an executive lounge!!!

They are a bit of a joke club still, despite the money!!

So they sell away tickets at the ticket office?

I'm chilling in Spoonies Piccadilly Gardens. Every pint is making me more optimistic.

Now wondering if not only can we win but also improve our goal difference substantially!

Back to reality in about 4 hours!

no, I meant go down and see if any spares outside the Leicester end, with it being a workday I imagine there will be a few who haven't made it (hopefully) lol

Good thinking. I just bought on in the home end. I wonder if they'll refund it if I can get an away one ?

Archived