Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Man City (A)

Received an LCFC envelope for this with nothing inside. Brilliant.

Club saying they sent the tickets out last week so now got to go and sort it out at the ground on the day and take ID for me and the other STH in order to get original tickets void and a reprint of mine.

I get my ticket robbed or the ticket office dont send it out yet im the one dealing with all the hassle. Cheers for that LCFC. 

I shall be there only because I have a daughter lives up that way and it will be her only 'Home' game this season that we have so far managed to gat a ticket for.

On a separate theme Norwich are charging Derby fans £40 for a championship proves that it is not only the Premiership clubs ripping people of on ticket prices, still I suppose Delia thinks that they are still in the Premiership.

Landlord of the pub I drink in is a Nottingham Forest fan and he said they are being charged £40 aswell. Think quite a few of them are boycotting the game.

Club saying they sent the tickets out last week so now got to go and sort it out at the ground on the day and take ID for me and the other STH in order to get original tickets void and a reprint of mine.

I get my ticket robbed or the ticket office dont send it out yet im the one dealing with all the hassle. Cheers for that LCFC. 

I've not received my tickets either. Checked with the club and they say they would have been posted out no later than 16th Feb. Got to be added to the duplications list to collect from Man City!!!

I've not received my tickets either. Checked with the club and they say they would have been posted out no later than 16th Feb. Got to be added to the duplications list to collect from Man City!!!

Frustrating! Hopefully Spurs doesnt go the same way.

Where are people drinking before the game. Will be in Piccadilly Gardens area about 530. Any pubs where you can wear your colours?

I should be there around that time or maybe 6, though I wouldn't expect loads around that area I don't think there's any pubs for football fans etc. I'm getting the bus to the Etihad from Piccadilly. 

Anyone know the metro system well? Where would you all recommend parking at?

Depending on what time you're getting there, you can park in the city centre at the Arndale centre, parking is £4 after 5pm and then get the tram from Market Street/Shudehill station to Etihad campus. OTher than that you'll find the usual private carparks charging £5-£10 per car around the stadium.

Getting there about 530, will probably park in Ducie street area, by the Place Apartments close to Piccadilly station. Was a £1 last time. Free after about 630pm.

Few drinks locally, then catch metrotram or leg it. Only about a mile and if an old git like me can leg it, anybody can!!

Safe journey to all foxes.

Archived