Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Man City (A)

Sold out according to website.

Got down to 50 priority points, which is good cause everyone had a chance to increase their points total, but bad because on an allocation of 1700, to me shows support is drifting. Might be midweek, but Manchester is easy to get to and might be last chance for a while to visit the Etihad.

Got down to 50 priority points, which is good cause everyone had a chance to increase their points total, but bad because on an allocation of 1700, to me shows support is drifting. Might be midweek, but Manchester is easy to get to and might be last chance for a while to visit the Etihad.

Its the price that is putting people off.

It's not sold out yet, and there's another 1,000 if required. :)

Yeah if they happened to have 50p a minute spare to watch a game of football.

Yeah if they happened to have 50p a minute spare to watch a game of football.

Not condoning it or anything, football is a rip of now these days it needs to be sorted, but Everton is only £7-£10 cheaper with the view being much, much worse at Goodison. 

Not condoning it or anything, football is a rip of now these days it needs to be sorted, but Everton is only £7-£10 cheaper with the view being much, much worse at Goodison. 

Don't disagree, but everyone has to draw the line somewhere. My personal one has been £35 this season. Not having a dig at those going to Man City but there's a reason it's made it so far down the chain, and it's not because there's less support for the team or NP.

Manchester isn't easy to get to midweek!

Don't disagree, but everyone has to draw the line somewhere. My personal one has been £35 this season. Not having a dig at those going to Man City but there's a reason it's made it so far down the chain, and it's not because there's less support for the team or NP.

Oh yeah definitely agree with you. Tbf if I didn't live 30 minutes away from the ground I probably wouldn't go myself but I can't imagine listening on that Wednesday when Leicester are literally down the road!

I shall be there only because I have a daughter lives up that way and it will be her only 'Home' game this season that we have so far managed to gat a ticket for.

On a separate theme Norwich are charging Derby fans £40 for a championship proves that it is not only the Premiership clubs ripping people of on ticket prices, still I suppose Delia thinks that they are still in the Premiership.

Archived