Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Man City (A)

That, in a nutshell, is the problem.

I doubt it'd change anything if we took 500 fans. West Brom did that the other year. One fanbase isn't going to make a difference. It's the stupid Premier League that is the problem but they don't care about fans that attend games.

edit: I'm not debating with you, in general I agree, but take Leeds for example who continue to charge ridiculous prices for second tier football despite teams not selling out the allocation.

I'm coming from Australia with my girlfriend for this game (plus a couple of others) this will be my first Leicester City away game since we played Leeds United at elland road 2006/07 when I was 14. If anyone could help me with 2 tickets I'll be forever in debt to you

I'm coming from Australia with my girlfriend for this game (plus a couple of others) this will be my first Leicester City away game since we played Leeds United at elland road 2006/07 when I was 14. If anyone could help me with 2 tickets I'll be forever in debt to you

Sounds like you may be able to buy them in General sale with the number of people not happy with the pricing.

Archived