Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

With it being the final game of the season, and anything but a win I had zero chance of finishing in the play offs (even with winning I will need a lot of favourable results to go my way), I just went high pressure and attacking from the start. Nothing to lose. At 3-0 I went counter attacking and balanced, which seemed to stagnate the game a bit and allowed me to see it out. Then you scored and I went defensive but Benteke managed to score anyway lol

If it's the same type of teams next season I might stick with Villa and just go offensive every game, I've had too many draws due to not scoring enough goals!

I was gonna go all out attack second half but thought against it as i didn't wanna be on the end of a total and utter thumping lol

I'm still deciding on what star teams for next season, the format will be abit different though

As the original deadline has been extended twice now, I'm just wondering who is actually trying to get their matches played?

I'm really thinking people have unfortunately lost interest, 3 matches have been played in 8 days :-/

Unfortunatly i've had a really rough week the past seven days, and havnt really been able to think about getting games fit in. I can play some later after work if anybody is about.

I think that the problem we have is that the console doesnt tell you when people come online or not, and quite often i'll organise to play somebody and I get a message two hours later saying 'ready to play our game?', when i'm already busy doing something else or have people over.

I'm not sure how we can do it in such a way that were not having to sit there on our playstations all week hoping somebody turns up when they say they will. If the console actually told you when people came online it'd be much easier!

Unfortunatly i've had a really rough week the past seven days, and havnt really been able to think about getting games fit in. I can play some later after work if anybody is about.

I think that the problem we have is that the console doesnt tell you when people come online or not, and quite often i'll organise to play somebody and I get a message two hours later saying 'ready to play our game?', when i'm already busy doing something else or have people over.

I'm not sure how we can do it in such a way that were not having to sit there on our playstations all week hoping somebody turns up when they say they will. If the console actually told you when people came online it'd be much easier!

Sorry to hear things aren't to great & valid point, there's really nothing that can be done on that one, we just have to try & arrange & hope matches get played sooner rather than later

Why Sony never implemented that is a mystery though

Besiktas 2-1 Feyenoord

17 Zengin OG (though it looked like his strikers goal really).

58, 65 G. Töre

I was probably quite fortunate, I scored the only two shots I actually had. Had 61% possession though. Must've been annoying to play against. lol

Monchengladbach 0-2 Sporting Lisbon

Nani - 15 & 26.

Decent game from start to finish, Jammo played very well, quick out the blocks and punished my sloppy start with 2 good goals.

I should have pulled one back in the 38th minute when Raffael hit the bar with a free kick from 30 or so yards out, but it wasn't too be.

I'd say I was more in control 2nd half but couldn't create that one clear cut chance.

Lisbon 2 - 0 bor. Mgladbad

Nani 15 and 26. First goal intercepted a chipped goal kick and finished into the bottom corner. Second goal picked the ball up in the area and turned on half volley past the keeper.

MOTM Nani

Still 5 games yet to be played, deadline is tomorrow 10pm! I'm going to be in a rubbish predicament if certain matches don't get played, so I'm just hoping they do get played, as if they don't? god knows lol

Still 5 games yet to be played, deadline is tomorrow 10pm! I'm going to be in a rubbish predicament if certain matches don't get played, so I'm just hoping they do get played, as if they don't? god knows lol

Drop people a PM and see if they respond

I think season needs to be over rather than extended otherwise potential new players won't be bothered to keep waiting and checking to sign up for next season

Archived