Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Guys have you been trying to get matches arranged? I'm saying this as you have 6 days & some of you have like 3 games still to play.. If you don't get them in they will be declared defaulted draws

I'm also not sure what the deal with Basingstoke Fox is either, I think he's back now but still not sure, he has 4 games!

I'm willing to extend the deadline by 1 day but that's it, I don't want this dragging on

So still no games played & Lcfclad2013 is now away till Tuesday, so in fairness I am going to extend the deadline by 1 day, so Wednesday 8th April by 10pm is the new deadline

I really hope matches can be done by then, I've been fair in giving an extra day

A game of few chances & to be honest I was struggling to tell our players apart especially in the shadow of the stand. I'm waiting to play Mr. Spam now but he isn't answering my messages.

Same here. If we play again, a different choice in kits would definitely help!

Sorry for the quietness, been under the weather so haven't been online

So 2 games played so far & they are backlog matches! I honestly thought being final week we would see a good amount of matches being played but unfortunately that's not been the case

Like I said the deadline is Wednesday 10pm, I hope a good majority of matches get done by then, I will be handing out default draws if games don't get played.. The playoffs hopefully can then start and we can get this wrapped up asap

I can't let this drag on, I have plans for the next season

I think it should be extended until at least Friday. If loads of fixtures haven't been played and people are getting wins and draws for nothing, it will turn the league into a bit of a farce which will probably affect next seasons numbers.

Ok i am extending the deadline till Friday 10th April, 10pm and that is that, i have been very fair here! 12 days i have given you all to get a few matches in? i can't be any fairer, so if people still haven't got matches done by then, then i'm sorry but default results come into play. The play-offs will then be drawn up and deadlines will be set for them

We will be going into an 8th week by then, so yeah i'd want the competition to hopefully be wrapped up pretty quick after that! I have defaulted OriginalRobboFOX's games to 1-0 wins for people he had to play, it was the fairest decision

fifa15ps4ftstandings3.png

Right so as you can see still plenty to play for, a number of teams can still make still make the playoffs, Besiktas can still finish 1st aswell

OUTSTANDING WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK) MATCHES

Borussia Monchengladbach (Ross-Kemp) v Sporting Lisbon (jammo_lcfc)
Besiktas (Basingstoke Fox) v Shakthar Donetsk (Wookie)
CSKA Moscow (Des.) v Southampton (Danizen)
PSV (MrSpaM) v Olympique De Marseille (Brenfox)

RULES FOR WEEK 6
5 mins half length

OUTSTANDING WEEK 5 MATCHES

Olympique De Marseille (Brenfox) v Shakthar Donetsk (Wookie)
Southampton (Danizen) v PSV (MrSpaM)

RULES FOR WEEK 5
5 mins half length

OUTSTANDING WEEK 4 MATCH

Beşiktaş (Basingstoke Fox) v Feyenoord (Lcfclad2013)

RULES FOR WEEK 4
5 mins half length

Villarreal 1 - 4 Aston Villa

Vietto 90'

Kozak 7'; Benteke 24', 90'; Sinclair 33

MOTM: Scott Sinclair

Got absolutely battered 1st half, played abit better second half but was never gonna do anything as you were simply better

Gotta get better for the next season or I'm gonna be wooden spoon material lol

Got absolutely battered 1st half, played abit better second half but was never gonna do anything as you were simply better

Gotta get better for the next season or I'm gonna be wooden spoon material lol

With it being the final game of the season, and anything but a win I had zero chance of finishing in the play offs (even with winning I will need a lot of favourable results to go my way), I just went high pressure and attacking from the start. Nothing to lose. At 3-0 I went counter attacking and balanced, which seemed to stagnate the game a bit and allowed me to see it out. Then you scored and I went defensive but Benteke managed to score anyway lol

If it's the same type of teams next season I might stick with Villa and just go offensive every game, I've had too many draws due to not scoring enough goals!

Archived