Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

WELCOME TO THE FIFA 15 PS4 FOXESTALK CHAMPIONSHIP!

Teams will be randomised out of 15 3* Championship teams, all i ask from you is you give me a number between 1 & 15

FORMAT

14 teams

Players play each other once

Two sets of fixtures will be posted every 7 days (If someone doesn't make their matches in that time, the people involved will play them at another date, if the people/persons still haven't got their match played after a certain date, it will either result to a defaulted win/draw or the match will be declared void)

If you come 1st you will automatically go straight to the Championship Grand Final

If you are placed 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th you go into the Play-Offs

The Play-Off Semi-Final fixtures will consist of two legs and the winner will be determined on an aggregate score or, if level, the away goal rule (If it is still all square then one final game will take place - if this game is drawn then the team with the best stats throughout the entire season will advance to the next round)

The Play-Off Final is 2 legs and same rules above apply

The Championship Grand Final is one game but if it is drawn a replay happens, if the replay is drawn then overall league form will decide who wins the Championship

RULES/INFO

5 mins half length

Online squads

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Default wins/draws/void results will come into play IF need be

Please be pro active, inbox people if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

If anyone sees any problems with my proposals then please let us know & we can get them adjusted

MEMBERS

(2) Brenfox | PSN: Bren176

(9) Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07

(4) Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki

(10) DB11 | PSN: danfoster714

(15) jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc

(8) Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter

(7) Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93

(14) Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591

(11) Wookie | PSN: PEH5

(3) Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life

(5) Blue Peter | PSN: Resus_Pete

(1) StarFox | PSN: StarSi

(13) Danizen | PSN: Dan_LCFC88

(12) GLC | PSN: SPOT666

ALL SLOTS TOOK!

Danizen, StarFox you are both in which means the league will be expanded by 2 teams this season (unless any dropouts)

So only 1 spot left & that will be 14 teams, oh & Danizen I need a number from you

And please can we not have any moaning about losing this time round! This is all meant to be a bit of fun and people who cant take losing a game ruins it for others!

Agreed!

Danizen, StarFox you are both in which means the league will be expanded by 2 teams this season (unless any dropouts)

So only 1 spot left & that will be 14 teams, oh & Danizen I need a number from you

I'll have 13, mate.

So 1 more spot open, Brenfox & Lcfclad2013 still have to pick their numbers & once that's all done teams will be drawn & fixtures released

I bet you I get Millwall lol

Archived