Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Lack of pace in the leeds side is a joke.

Leeds 1-2 Cardiff

E. Doyle 53' 73' Antenucci 87'

Doyle Motm

Well played Ross Kemp again you beat me by a single goal. First half I dominated hitting post but second half the pace in your side just walked past my players.

The fastest player I have is Byram that's 72 odd pace. :/

Lack of pace in the leeds side is a joke.

Leeds 1-2 Cardiff

E. Doyle 53' 73' Antenucci 87'

Doyle Motm

Well played Ross Kemp again you beat me by a single goal. First half I dominated hitting post but second half the pace in your side just walked past my players.

The fastest player I have is Byram that's 72 odd pace. :/

No wingers either hahahaha

Wigan 7 - 0 Blackburn
Ridgwell x 3 (16' 45' 76' pen) - MOTM
McKay x 4 (43' pen 79' 89' 90')

Yellow cards:
Wigan - 0
Blackburn - 2 (Kike, Cairney)

2 very dodgy penalties set the standard for the game, before that happened the two teams were well balanced

Well played Jammo

Tried using Aidan white as a winger but he's just painfully bad at dribbling. Might have to revert to a diamond formation.

They play Byram on the wing irl, Cook and Mowatt are their other decent players - they're probably shit on the game though.

I just hope people don't just give up if they lose a few games due to the format..

I think this could be a really good competition but of course will depend on if people stick with it if things aren't going the way they want

They play Byram on the wing irl, Cook and Mowatt are their other decent players - they're probably shit on the game though.

67 I think.... And yeah Byram is decent decent, the strikers aren't bad at all just lack any pace really. Just think leeds are just bang average full stop.

I just hope people don't just give up if they lose a few games due to the format..

I think this could be a really good competition but of course will depend on if people stick with it if things aren't going the way they want

i hope so too, most people play with PL or 5* teams on fifa, so this is a bit of a learning curve for some people. 

i hope so too, most people play with PL or 5* teams on fifa, so this is a bit of a learning curve for some people.

I prefer this it's more challenging, although whoever has bournmouth, Charlton, ipswich, will have nice bit of pace in there side. Also when did Cardiff become 3 stars? Always thought they was 3 and half?

I prefer this it's more challenging, although whoever has bournmouth, Charlton, ipswich, will have nice bit of pace in there side. Also when did Cardiff become 3 stars? Always thought they was 3 and half?

My team has no pace :( Grant Holt has 32 pace....

I got the stats from sofifa, they better be right or we have a problem here lol

Exactly I think it will show who actually likes a challenge and who doesn't lol

Oooh Bournemouth. I'll have to have a play and see who they've got... I know who won't be taking any penalties I get awarded this season though lol

I've just been practicing with Birmingham, they have abit of pace but that's it lol

Wigan 7 - 0 Blackburn

Ridgwell x 3 (16' 45' 76' pen) - MOTM

McKay x 4 (43' pen 79' 89' 90')

Yellow cards:

Wigan - 0

Blackburn - 2 (Kike, Cairney)

2 very dodgy penalties set the standard for the game, before that happened the two teams were well balanced

Well played Jammo

I'm abit confused with this one, Ridgewell isn't at Wigan anymore he's back at Portland, online squads should update every team to it's current state

I'm abit confused with this one, Ridgewell isn't at Wigan anymore he's back at Portland, online squads should update every team to it's current state

:o I play seasons a lot, so I'm as confused as you.... What would you like us to do?

GLC should have to replay his 2 games so far ;)

In all honesty, I think it's a genuine accident, if the person who is Blackburn doesn't mind, I think the result should stand.

(And, would no Ridgewell have made a difference?)

Archived