Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Sporting just beat shakter 4-0

nani opened the scoring on 9 mins with a dribble from the left hand side. Carrillo then scored on 25 mins with a deep header And again on 53. Montero made the points safe on 62 minutes with a shot which just made it over the line in a frantic penalty area.

motm montero

Sorry for being a bit lapse, had a bit of a crazy week so been difficult trying to fit games in. Managed to play one last night and will be available tonight for any of the other ones left to play. Starting to worry about my management position at the end of the season lol Been massivly unlucky with some of my games, I'm just hoping the PSV owners are as generous as Leicester's lol

Sorry for being a bit lapse, had a bit of a crazy week so been difficult trying to fit games in. Managed to play one last night and will be available tonight for any of the other ones left to play. Starting to worry about my management position at the end of the season lol Been massivly unlucky with some of my games, I'm just hoping the PSV owners are as generous as Leicester's lol

I've heard from "sources" that you are safe! lol

I'll be on tonight pal, hopefully I'll catch Chrisuki online too.

Yeah I should be on later

Just a quick updated table

P  W  D  L   F   A  PtsBorussia Monchengladbach    7  4  3  0  13   7  15Sporting Lisbon             8  4  1  3  19  12  13Aston Villa                 9  3  4  2  15  14  13Besiktas                    7  4  1  2  14  11  13CSKA Moscow                 9  4  1  4  13  13  13Southampton                 6  3  2  1  12   7  11Feyenoord                   6  3  2  1  11   7  11Villarreal                  9  2  4  3  13  14  10Shakthar Donetsk            6  1  2  3   7  12   5Fenerbahce                  3  1  0  2   7   9   3PSV                         6  1  0  5   4  11   3Olympique De Marseille      6  0  2  4   3  14   2

Feyenoord 1 - 5 Aston Villa

Benteke 5, 34, 73
Agbonlahor 63
N'Zogbia 87

Basacikoglu 47

About time Benteke finally showed up having been absent for the last few games!!
First he brought it down just outside the area and muscled off a defender before heading into the box with a low drive into the corner. Second was a powerful header from a corner. His hat trick came from several one touch passes in the build up before a through ball was played, which he expertly curled into the top corner. Agbonlahor brought a high ball down and outpaced the defence before poking it past the keeper.
N'Zogbia goal was Agbonlahor running through and spotting N'Zogbia unmarked at the back post so played it to him where he couldn't miss.

It looked as if Feyenoord were going to get back in it when they scored just after half time to make it 2-1, Basacikoglu toe poking a bouncing ball into the net, but a quick substitution to bring Agbonlahor on for Kozak turned out to be an inspired change with Agbonlahor having a hand in all three of Villa's second half goals.

MOTM: Benteke

Pass across goal? I don't think it was really a scoring angle, and it's not like I ran through one on one and then passed I just broke from the edge of the area and pulled it back.

post-1520-0-41535500-1427138174_thumb.jp

Just a quick updated table

P  W  D  L   F   A  PtsBorussia Monchengladbach    7  4  3  0  13   7  15Sporting Lisbon             8  4  1  3  19  12  13Aston Villa                 9  3  4  2  15  14  13Besiktas                    7  4  1  2  14  11  13CSKA Moscow                 9  4  1  4  13  13  13Southampton                 6  3  2  1  12   7  11Feyenoord                   6  3  2  1  11   7  11Villarreal                  9  2  4  3  13  14  10Shakthar Donetsk            6  1  2  3   7  12   5Fenerbahce                  3  1  0  2   7   9   3PSV                         6  1  0  5   4  11   3Olympique De Marseille      6  0  2  4   3  14   2

It's just dawned on me that I drew to Marseille... :cry: That's upset me now lol

I just find it more challenging. Find it boring when people play with the same teams all the while, hence why I hardly play fifa anymore..... Anyway each to their own.

Well I hope tonight's game was challenging enough for you :whistle:

I just dunno what was going on with that game, my players were all sluggish! i rarely could put a pass together, everyone felt like they were stuck in mud! Don't get me wrong you deserved the win you had the better chances and put them away

So i think DB11 & Ross-Kemp said they weren't fussed if it was either a come first win league or top 4 play off to win league.. I can't remember anyone else saying what they wanted? i'm for a top 4 play off system myself and yes i know EA are dumb and have not included extra time/pens in online friendlies so i'd have to think that one over if games ended up all square (replay probably the best bet right now)

Why i also am keen on a top 4 play off system is it gives people a chance to get that top 4 placing and also Ross-Kemp still has to play OriginalRobboFOX and if his games get defaulted then it could be possible that Ross-Kemp would win the title on a defaulted win and that would be abit of a damp squib to go out on

So yeah a top 4 play off system is what i'm going for but this has to be implemented pretty soon, so if anyone is dead against it say so now

So i think DB11 & Ross-Kemp said they weren't fussed if it was either a come first win league or top 4 play off to win league.. I can't remember anyone else saying what they wanted? i'm for a top 4 play off system myself and yes i know EA are dumb and have not included extra time/pens in online friendlies so i'd have to think that one over if games ended up all square (replay probably the best bet right now)

Why i also am keen on a top 4 play off system is it gives people a chance to get that top 4 placing and also Ross-Kemp still has to play OriginalRobboFOX and if his games get defaulted then it could be possible that Ross-Kemp would win the title on a defaulted win and that would be abit of a damp squib to go out on

So yeah a top 4 play off system is what i'm going for but this has to be implemented pretty soon, so if anyone is dead against it say so now

I'm easy either way buddy, whatever would be easiest for you (you're doing the hardest part)!

I did like the idea of a cup though (top 4), but don't know if that would work?

Archived