Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

So i think DB11 & Ross-Kemp said they weren't fussed if it was either a come first win league or top 4 play off to win league.. I can't remember anyone else saying what they wanted? i'm for a top 4 play off system myself and yes i know EA are dumb and have not included extra time/pens in online friendlies so i'd have to think that one over if games ended up all square (replay probably the best bet right now)

Why i also am keen on a top 4 play off system is it gives people a chance to get that top 4 placing and also Ross-Kemp still has to play OriginalRobboFOX and if his games get defaulted then it could be possible that Ross-Kemp would win the title on a defaulted win and that would be abit of a damp squib to go out on

So yeah a top 4 play off system is what i'm going for but this has to be implemented pretty soon, so if anyone is dead against it say so now

You could alsways use SharePlay to play a local game and just get the other person to connect to you if you wanted extra time and penalties? I guess it's down to wether you have a decent enough internet connection to shareplay properly though.

I'm not even bad at the game ffs, just keep playing shit in this league

I know that feel bro lol I'm finding that to be true in my case as well tbh, every ball seems to fall to the opposition, get no lucky breaks, can't win headers for all the tea in china, every corner I take seems to end up at the half way line with the opposition 1 on 1 with my CB, players cant even shoot on target from 10 yards out, defenders i'm not controlling backing off attackers when they are in my box giving them space to shoot. I'm usually alright at this when I'm playing locally with my mates as well.

You could alsways use SharePlay to play a local game and just get the other person to connect to you if you wanted extra time and penalties? I guess it's down to wether you have a decent enough internet connection to shareplay properly though.

EA have disabled SharePlay on their games

Shaktar3-3fereynord

Luiz adriano 4' 25' bernard 74'

El ahmadi 29' pyatov og 56' clasie 64'

Had a goal disallowed for being offside. Thought bernards goals looked offside but I guess fifa wouldn't be wrong with that surely. Good game in end.

Shakter 2shots 2on target (somehow they got 3?)

Fereynoord 12 shots 6 on target.

Unlucky, bud Fifa is a shitter sometimes.

Southampton 2-1 Shakthar

12' Pyatov (OG) A deflected shot from Mane trickled over the line

38' Fernando a  great one-two  between Fernando and Costa finished first time

89' Ward-Prowse A driven cross along the floor and a first time finish.

MOTM Ward-Prowse

Hey guys

Sorry for not many updates the last few days, I've had a couple of crappy days so haven't had time to do stuff.. I'm glad more matches have been played & the backlog is starting to really go down now

I'm sure in the next few days I'll be updating stuff, oh & it's good to see people wanting to join the next one & people discussing teams, etc for next season, makes it worth it!

I did decide the following on what the situation is with coming 1st/play off system

Whoever comes first will automatically go to the league final, it's only fair.. 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th will play each other in a play off semi, a play off final & whoever wins them will play in the league final

If games are drawn then a replay happens & if the replay is drawn then the team with the best stats throughout the entire season outta the two teams will go through/win the league

I think that's fair all around! this system will be implemented for future seasons.. Of course if anyone has a better idea (concerning how teams go through if the replay is drawn) then please share it, that was my idea but if there maybe an even better idea then I'm all for it

I looked at the top 4 cup thing but I just wasn't feeling it.. I'd rather do a cup system for all teams down the line than just for 4 teams

Hey guys

Sorry for not many updates the last few days, I've had a couple of crappy days so haven't had time to do stuff.. I'm glad more matches have been played & the backlog is starting to really go down now

I'm sure in the next few days I'll be updating stuff, oh & it's good to see people wanting to join the next one & people discussing teams, etc for next season, makes it worth it!

I did decide the following on what the situation is with coming 1st/play off system

Whoever comes first will automatically go to the league final, it's only fair.. 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th will play each other in a play off semi, a play off final & whoever wins them will play in the league final

If games are drawn then a replay happens & if the replay is drawn then the team with the best stats throughout the entire season outta the two teams will go through/win the league

I think that's fair all around! this system will be implemented for future seasons.. Of course if anyone has a better idea (concerning how teams go through if the replay is drawn) then please share it, that was my idea but if there maybe an even better idea then I'm all for it

I looked at the top 4 cup thing but I just wasn't feeling it.. I'd rather do a cup system for all teams down the line than just for 4 teams

Hope everything is well buddy.

Appreciate all the hard work you've put into this to make it a success.

I like the idea of the final 5 as such, it's fair giving the winner a pass and gives another team a shout (5th place).

As usual just a little recap, i thought i'd do it now just incase i'm not around for a few days..

I am giving OriginalRobboFOX till Monday, if nothing is heard from him then default wins will be handed out

REMAINING WEEK 5 MATCHES

Olympique De Marseille (Brenfox) v Shakthar Donetsk (Wookie)
Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX) v Southampton (Danizen)
Southampton (Danizen) v PSV (MrSpaM)
Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX) v Olympique De Marseille (Brenfox)

RULES FOR WEEK 5
5 mins half length

OUTSTANDING WEEK 4 MATCHES

Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX) v Borussia Monchengladbach (Ross-Kemp)
Sporting Lisbon (jammo_lcfc) v Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX)

RULES FOR WEEK 4
5 mins half length

OUTSTANDING WEEK 3 MATCHES

Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX) v PSV (MrSpaM)
CSKA Moscow (Des) v Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX)

RULES FOR WEEK 3
5 mins half length

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 MATCH

Shakthar Donetsk (Wookie) v Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX)

RULES FOR WEEK 2
5 mins half length

-----------------------

Basingstoke Fox is away but should be back during week 6 (final week)

BASINGSTOKE FOX MATCHES TO BE PLAYED DURING WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)

Olympique de Marseille (Brenfox) v Beşiktaş (Basingstoke Fox) (WEEK 4 MATCH)
Beşiktaş (Basingstoke Fox) v Feyenoord (Lcfclad2013) (WEEK 4 MATCH)
Besiktas (Basingstoke Fox) v Southampton (Danizen) (WEEK 3 MATCH)

Hope everything is well buddy.

Appreciate all the hard work you've put into this to make it a success.

I like the idea of the final 5 as such, it's fair giving the winner a pass and gives another team a shout (5th place).

Cheers mate much appreciated and yeah it will be just "life" stuff!

Looking at everyone's games in hand I don't think I'm even going to qualify for the play offs :(

Hey guys

Sounds good. I'll update the OP :thumbup:

Oh & if anyone can recommend a good picture uploading service please do! I've noticed some pics have vanished

Try http://tinypic.com/

Looking at everyone's games in hand I don't think I'm even going to qualify for the play offs :(

Sounds good. I'll update the OP :thumbup:

Try http://tinypic.com/

Cheers and I still think you are in a decent position to make the playoffs unlike myself lol

A world / european cup style tournement could be interesting if enough people are interested. Could have a group stage with 3/4 teams each and a knockout involving top two of each group afterwards. Could involve more people and wont be too crazy on the games played.

Archived