Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

GLC should have to replay his 2 games so far ;)

In all honesty, I think it's a genuine accident, if the person who is Blackburn doesn't mind, I think the result should stand.

(And, would no Ridgewell have made a difference?)

We could always knock off the 3 goals he scored and call it a 4-0 win

We could always knock off the 3 goals he scored and call it a 4-0 win

That would have been my suggestion aswell, I couldn't add a guy to the goal scorers chart who isn't even at that club anymore lol

You probably without knowing set the game up with the custom squad option set? just make sure in future it's the online squads option.. Unless jammo set the game up & did the same & if you both didn't do that then we'll blame EA haha

That would have been my suggestion aswell, I couldn't add a guy to the goal scorers chart who isn't even at that club anymore lol

You probably without knowing set the game up with the custom squad option set? just make sure in future it's the online squads option.. Unless jammo set the game up & did the same & if you both didn't do that then we'll blame EA haha

That was my fault then.... WIGAN CAUGHT IN INELIGIBLE PLAYER ROW

-10 point deduction

Dave Whelan won't be happy he may have stood down as Wigan chairman but he broke his leg in the final of the FA cup you know, he doesn't like to talk about it much though, only like 672 times a year

Reading 0 - 1 Bournemouth

K. Jones 66

MOTM: Boruc

Very even affair, possession was 50-50 and shots were close, Bournemouth just edging it. The goal came from a deep cross from the left wing that Jones managed to get his head onto just before the keeper caught it and nod it into the goal.

Bournemouth 2 - 3 Birmingham

K. Jones 38', D. Gosling 42'; W. Thomas 17', 31', R. Tesche 90'

MOTM: K. Jones

Class goal to win it at the end, I should have buried a hatful of chances in the second half - Gosling's equaliser was a very good goal right in the top corner but your winner was a screamer.

Good game.

Does anyone on here know how to save your default team for Online Friendlies? It's a pain in the arse re-arranging the team before every game and hoping I get it right. Also, I've tried amending the team sheets after downloading the latest update and also re-arranging the squads on seasons mode, but that only applies to the respective game modes, not Online Friendlies. Just wondering if anyone here knows how to do it.

As an aside, I should be playing Staff tonight at some point.

Does anyone on here know how to save your default team for Online Friendlies? It's a pain in the arse re-arranging the team before every game and hoping I get it right. Also, I've tried amending the team sheets after downloading the latest update and also re-arranging the squads on seasons mode, but that only applies to the respective game modes, not Online Friendlies. Just wondering if anyone here knows how to do it.

As an aside, I should be playing Staff tonight at some point.

Not possible unless you use custom squads but that then changes everything back when the game 1st came out.. It's stupid but that's EA for you

As long as wigan were still a 3 star team just keep it as it was.

My router is playing up something rotten. My speed dropped from around 30mb to between 300kb and 2mb and it's disconnecting randomly. I know it's the router but Virgin Media want to do every test possible to avoid replacing it. Sometimes it's ok and I'll try to get my matches played. Just warning you guys.

Well played, mate. I don't think I'll be playing Bruno again this season. Even for sentimental reasons.

It was good to see Bamba, Mills and Danns on the same pitch again. Reminds me of the heady days of 2011.

Charlton 3-1 Birmingham

Vetokele 27, 33, 53

Dyer 81

MOTM: Vetokele

Was a good game Chrisuki - think the win was deserved to be fair though, your keeper made a couple of decent stops too. Vetokele was lethal! League top goalscorer right there.

Charlton Athletic 3 - 1 Birmingham City

Vetokele 27, 33, 47

Dyer 81

Completely outplayed, had a little spell of decent passing but Mikey totally deserved it.. Well played mate

Charlton 3-1 Birmingham

Vetokele 27, 33, 53

Dyer 81

MOTM: Vetokele

Was a good game Chrisuki - think the win was deserved to be fair though, your keeper made a couple of decent stops too. Vetokele was lethal! League top goalscorer right there.

Billy McKay is on 5 goals already for me.... Bring it :P

Oh btw guys a few end of the season awards will come into play this season..

Best defence award

Best attack award

Best man of the match award

Pretty self explanatory, best MOTM award is basically who gets the most MOTM's outta the league season

Oh btw guys a few end of the season awards will come into play this season..

Best defence award

Best attack award

Best man of the match award

Pretty self explanatory, best MOTM award is basically who gets the most MOTM's outta the league season

Cool, If we're losing Ridgewell from the game, The next highest player was McKay :)

Archived