Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Just some more info...

When setting up a game doesn't matter who does it as we only play each other once make sure the certain settings apply

Half Length 6 Mins

Controls Any

Game Speed Normal

Squad Type Online

fifa15resultps4ft1.png

In what can be described as a cagey affair with not many chances, it was Sporting Lisbon who took their chance with a goal from Montero in the 38th minute, it resulted from poor defending from the Villarreal defence and Montero volleyed the ball home to the joy of the Lisbon fans! Chances were far and few inbetween after and Sporting closed out a 1-0 win and grabbed the 3pts!

fifa15resultps4ft2.png

In a dramatic affair we saw Borussia Monchengladbach score a last minute equaliser to deny Southampton an opening week win! Everything was going well for the Saints when Saido Mane scored from an Eila cut back to put them 1-0 up in the 34 minute and in the 87th minute Southampton had the chance to wrap up the 3pts with a penalty but they missed. And then in a shocking turn of events Borussia went up field and Raffael popped up with a header in the 90th minute to equalise and break Southampton hearts!

fifa15resultps4ft2.png

In a dramatic affair we saw Borussia Monchengladbach score a last minute equaliser to deny Southampton an opening week win! Everything was going well for the Saints when Saido Mane scored from an Eila cut back to put them 1-0 up in the 34 minute, but Raffael popped up with a header in the 90th minute to break Southampton hearts!

Not just that, I had a pen in the 87th minute! Missed it and he went down the other end and equalised! Gutted! lol

Not just that, I had a pen in the 87th minute! Missed it and he went down the other end and equalised! Gutted! lol

Ah dammit he should have said lol, i'll add that aswell

So do we wait till everyone has completed the first round before starting the second?

Nope you can do both matches whenever, i will always draw up two sets of fixtures for that week commencing.. If all matches get done in that week (very unlikely) i'll post some more fixtures

fifa15resultps4ft3.png

In the third match we have seen so far in this competition, CSKA Moscow gained a tight 1-0 win over Marseille thanks to a Musa goal in the 38th minute.. The CSKA fans were certainly pleased with their opening fixture win, drinking 500% proof Russian vodka in barrels after the full time whistle!

Oh i was gonna ask you guys, is 4 mins length too short? i can change it to 5 or 6 if you guys want? Another question is would you guys prefer custom setting instead? i think that means you can sort a team out offline and then use that formation etc online? i think that's what custom means?

Archived