Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

How often will you post the league table in its entirety?

One will be posted fully some time this week, so probably twice a week something on them lines

Besiktas 4-1 CSKA Moscow

Hutchinson (17), Ba (45,66), Ozyakup (83)

Dzagoev (62)

MOTM - Demba Ba

Nice one guys, as I'm not at home right now a match graphic will be up later

The lag was bad for me too mate, its not necessarily my internets fault

I don't think I was able to have a shot. I went from attacking to suddenly you having possession of the ball near my penalty area :blink:

Meh

Fereynoord 3-0 psv

Boetius 32' elvis manu 70' kazim-richards 80'

Fereynoord started off with a numerous of chances early on with boetius breaking the deadlock on 32nd minute inside the penalty area it was then elvis manu(72nd) who broke through next as psv looked to get an equalizer with an sublime finished that hit the post on the way in. With psv hitting the bar with locadia it just didn't look like there day with vermeer making numerous saves near the end but again fereynoord broke through on counter with kazim Richards to score inside the area at 90thmin.psv could feel unlucky not to get a goal in this game but vermeer was in top form as well as elvis manu who got man of the match with a goal and assist to his name.

Fereynoord 3-2 sporting

Basacikoglu 50' Elvis Manu 59' kazim-richards 67' - A.silva 23' penalty montero 65'

Sporting got off to a great start fereynoord conceading a penalty which was swiftly dispatched by A silva and gave them the half time lead. It didn't take long for fereynoord to equalise after the break with Basacikoglu scoring a tap in after sporting keeper parried it straight to him. Manu the striker on fire put fereynoord in front with montero scoring a tap in the other end not much later after the ball was headered off the crossbar. The game was then rapped up by kazim-richards who scored a nicely worked goal again inside the area. There was a few more chances for Richards to put the game to bed but ended up 3-2 to fereynoord. Great game

Great stuff guys! and especially MrSpam for adding our first uploaded videos

As for the lag issues DB11, Des suffered, unfortunately that happens at times, it may have not been either connection and just EA's servers at that time.. I'd suggest though rebooting your modems incase, i was getting awful lag the other night and rebooted and it did the trick

Match report graphics, etc will be posted asap
Full table will be posted in the next few days
A new Sky Sports News HD news update will be posted in the next few days

Keep it up lads! win or lose, just have fun and enjoy it! if it can be a success then this could become a regular thing

Bor.m'gladbach1-0 fereynoord

Kramer 59'

Man of match

Sommer m'gladbach

First defeat for fereynoord and they could feel that they should have got something from this with m'gladbach playing a very defensive line nicked a lucky goal from a cross which the attacker headed it goal wards and then another striker headed it again to score the only goal in 59' Kramer. Fereynoord had the majority of the shots 14 to m'gladbach 5 and not much of a surprise sommer the keeper got man of the match

Monchengladbach 1-0 Feyernood.

Kramer (59)

In a thoroughly entertaining game, 'Gladbach emerged victorious over what must be a frustrated Feyernood outfit. The Dutch team were made to rue their chances after some counter attacking play from the Germans.

Feyernood were on the attack (a recurring theme in this game) but they couldn't break down a stubborn defence, the ball broke to Traore who set off like his arse was on fire down the right wing, his cross met Kruse's head and the ball fell kindly to Kramer who nodded past the 'keeper from 6 yards.

Feyernood then continued to bang repeatedly on the door but couldn't break through despite having 14 attempts on goal (8 on target). The equalizer looked to be coming but some amazing goalkeeping and a wearly looking defence managed somehow, to keep them at bay & secure the win.

Monchengladbach 1-0 Feyernood.

Kramer (59)

In a thoroughly entertaining game, 'Gladbach emerged victorious over what must be a frustrated Feyernood outfit. The Dutch team were made to rue their chances after some counter attacking play from the Germans.

Feyernood were on the attack (a recurring theme in this game) but they couldn't break down a stubborn defence, the ball broke to Traore who set off like his arse was on fire down the right wing, his cross met Kruse's head and the ball fell kindly to Kramer who nodded past the 'keeper from 6 yards.

Feyernood then continued to bang repeatedly on the door but couldn't break through despite having 14 attempts on goal (8 on target). The equalizer looked to be coming but some amazing goalkeeping and a wearly looking defence managed somehow, to keep them at bay & secure the win.

I have to admit I felt quite frustrated(I can't believe I didn't score) and felt like I could have defended against you quite easily as even with your pace upfront you never really caused me much problems, although kramer was in the right place at right time. Best thing to do against me is play super defensive so kudos to you on winning.

fifa15resultps4ft10.png

Besiktas made it 2 out of 2 in the league so far with a comfortable 4-1 win over CSKA Moscow. Hutchinson 17' started the proceedings making it 1-0, then Demba Ba scored his first on 45' to give Besiktas a 2-0 lead going into half time. CSKA got a goal back in the 62nd minute through Dzagoev but Ba 66' capped a Man Of The Match performance with his second goal to make it 3-1. Ozyakup then made complete sure of the 3pts with a fourth in the 83rd minute

fifa15resultps4ft11.png

Musa was the star of the show and rightful Man Of The Match with a hat-trick to earn CSKA a 3-0 win over an disjointed Aston Villa side who suffered their 1st defeat this season. Musa opened his account in the 27th minute, he then made it 2-0 on the stroke of half time. He then completed his hat-trick in the 90th minute. Aston Villa will want to get this defeat out of their systems and go again next game!

fifa15resultps4ft12.png

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

fifa15resultps4ft13.png

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

fifa15resultps4ft14.png

Sporting got off to a great start as Feyenoord conceded a penalty which was swiftly dispatched by Silva 23' to give them the half time lead. It didn't take long for Feyenoord to equalise after the break with Basacikoglu scoring a tap in after the Sporting  keeper parried it straight to him. Manu 59' the striker on fire put Feyenoord in front with Montero 65' scoring a tap in the other end not much later after the ball was headed off the crossbar. The game was then rapped up by Kazim-Richards 67' who scored a nicely worked goal again inside the area. There was a few more chances for Richards to put the game to bed but ended up 3-2 to Feyenoord, in what was a great game!

fifa15resultps4ft15.png

In a thoroughly entertaining game, 'Gladbach emerged victorious over what must be a frustrated Feyenoord outfit. The Dutch team were made to rue their chances after some counter attacking play from the Germans.  Feyenoord were on the attack (a recurring theme in this game) but they couldn't break down a stubborn defence, the ball broke to Traore who set off like his arse was on fire down the right wing, his cross met Kruse's head and the ball fell kindly to Kramer 59' who nodded past the 'keeper from 6 yards. Feyenoord then continued to bang repeatedly on the door but couldn't break through despite having 14 attempts on goal (8 on target). The equalizer looked to be coming but some amazing goalkeeping and a wearly looking defence managed somehow, to keep them at bay & secure the win and inflict a first defeat of the campaign on Feyenoord

fifa15resultps4ft16.png

Besiktas suffered their 1st defeat of the season to Borussia Monchengladbach who have started the season in great form. It was going well for Besiktas who scored through Ba in the 16th minute but an equaliser was seen in the 31st minute through Xhaka and then in a dramatic ending Raffael 86' put Gladbach 2-1 up. They held on for the 3pts and remain unbeaten so far in the league

Archived