Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

So right now we have...

Danizen

Des

DB11

Lcfclad2013

Chrisuki

Basingstoke Fox

Brenfox

Ross-Kemp

Wookie

MrSpam

2 more slots left (extra 2 slots may open if interest peaks) & then teams can be chosen

League be interesting but would take longer or tournaments fine. I'm free mon-wed.

I'll gage some more opinion first then make a decision.. I'm going to leave this open till Monday now & if we don't get any more joining it will stay at the 10 we have

All places are taken!

Danizen

Des

DB11

Lcfclad2013

Chrisuki

Basingstoke Fox

Brenfox

Ross-Kemp

Wookie

MrSpam

jammo_lcfc

OriginalRobboFox

So we have 2 people who wouldn't be fussed with either a league or tournament, DB11 would prefer a league & OriginalRobboFox would prefer a tournament

I'm going to give the other members a chance to have their say & then everyone can choose their teams by let's say 6pm tomorrow..

You are allowed to choose a team up to 4 stars only!

4* teams? I'll have to decide who to be lol

Edit: I'm gonna go with Aston Villa I think...

Just makes it a bit more fair I think, plenty of good 3/4 star teams out there

4* teams? I'll have to decide who to be lol

Edit: I'm gonna go with Aston Villa I think...

Oh & I was gonna say the window to choose teams opens at 6pm today & will close well when everyone has chose a team, so no need to rush & especially if people aren't fussed with what star teams are available

------

Oh & guys league teams only!

Maybe a compromise would be to ban Real, Barca, Bayern and Chelsea? What do you reckon?

I'd probably add Man City to that list aswell?

After looking some more I'd add Man City, PSG, Dortmund, Juventus, Arsenal to that banned list lol

Yeah we are definitely going with 4* teams, I had a look & I think this would be the fairest way

Remember guys the window to choose teams opens at 6pm today & closes when everyone has picked their team

As I stated before no international teams & only upto 4* teams allowed

I'm still not sure if it will be a league or tournament, I am heading towards a league but still not sure. That decision will be made when all teams are chosen

Archived