Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Yeah that's fine mate I didn't no how patient you all are gonna be. Also are we having a league table at some stage? That be cool

Definitely will be putting up a league table soon, probably sometime next week.. And yeah in the end it may well fade out but i hope not as i think i'm doing a good job and trying to keep it interesting for all, but it all depends on the people involved to hopefully keep it going strong

Oh and something that will be shortly added to the first post, guys could you also tell me in games who got man of the match from now on... So info from games = the result (of course) goal scorers, red cards, missed pens and man of the match.. It's up to the people involved if they write out a detailed report or not, i'll always add my spin to it anyway when i upload the match detail graphic

Just a quick update...

The league table will be posted next week

A top 5 goal scorers table will also be posted

We will also see awards being handed out, I am currently in the process of working out which ones would work the best

I am also thinking of other ideas for this league all the time! Of course if you guys have any suggestions for ideas please share them

Good game Chris, disappointing to throw away a 2 goal lead though, a draw was probably fair though

Yeah i'd say about fair, i was impressed with the way you play, you cut me open a few times with the build up and cleverness on the ball

Yeah i'd say about fair, i was impressed with the way you play, you cut me open a few times with the build up and cleverness on the ball

I try not to spam the through ball, I'm not particularly keen on Shakthar - the players seem a little bit heavy legged and clumsy

fifa15resultps4ft6.png

In another thrilling encounter we saw Shakthar Donetsk and Villarreal share the points with a 2-2 draw. In a close 1st half the teams went into the break at 0-0, Shakthar were causing Villarreal problems though with their build up play and passing and they took the lead in the 54 minute through Costa, a shot came in from the outside of the area which the keeper parried away to an open Costa to slot home. Villarreal had a chance to draw level but a header from Musacchio hit the bar and bounced back out from the resulting corner. Shakthar fans must have thought it was game over when Luiz Adriano showed skill, beat his man and curled the ball past the keeper to make it 2-0 in the 71st minute. But in a twist of events and a crazy four minute spell, Dos Santos 82' got through the defence and with the aid of the post made it 2-1 and then the Villarreal fans went nuts as a cross from the left was headed in by Cheryshev to make it 2-2 in the 86th minute. Villarreal even had a chance to nick it in the 90th minute but Gomez dragged his shot wide! Overall it was a cracking match which saw a fair result in the end

I try not to spam the through ball, I'm not particularly keen on Shakthar - the players seem a little bit heavy legged and clumsy

Yeah i noticed that, i try play a decent game aswell but sometimes get desperate lol... I think i've got a formation now that suits me with Villarreal but like you some players seem abit iffy, Vietto i was having no joy with and he's meant to be one of the decent players on Fifa haha

So still a few who haven't even played a game yet, hopefully them people can get their games in sooner rather than later...

The next set of fixtures will be released sometime on Sunday

Wookie mentioned Friday, still waiting :ermm:

Yet to hear anything from OriginalRobboFox

Still time and like i said matches can be played at any time but of course if we start getting a backlog and people show no interest in playing them games then that's when decisions have to be made

Archived