Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

fifa15resultps4ft7.png

We saw Shakthar involved in another 2-2 draw but this time they will be the happier outta the two teams and Aston Villa will be cursing their luck! It all started brightly for Villa when Benteke popped up in the 17th minute to put Villa 1-0 up but Shakthar drew level on 45' when Luiz Adriano scored to make it 1-1, that's Adriano's second goal in the league so far. Aston Villa then went 2-1 up when Scott Sinclair scored in the 60th minute. Villa fans must have been feeling a opening win was on the cards when Kucher was sent off in the 74 minute, all game the ref was card happy and this summed up his performance, but Kucher will now serve a one game ban! But Costa 72' also grabbed his second goal in the league to draw 10 man Shakthar level and a share in the points

fifa15resultps4ft8.png

In an amazing goal fest of a game the highest so far in the league we saw Aston Villa emerge 5-3 victor's over Fenerbahçe. The goal feast started with a beautiful free kick from N'Zogbia 9' the goalkeeper had no chance! Benteke then got the 1st of his 2 goals on the 23rd minute to make it 2-0 but 3 mins later Fenerbahçe pulled one back through Emenike 26'. Aston Villa restored a 2 goal lead when Agbonlahor 52' made it 3-1 but Fenerbahçe wouldn't give up as Potuk 66' made it 3-2! Benteke then got his second goal in the 81st minute and then Sanchez 83' surely wrapped up the points with a 5th. Fenerbahçe still wouldn't lay down as Sow 87' grabbed a goal from poor goalkeeping to make it 5-3 but Villa saw out the remainder of the game and emerged 5-3 winners

Awesome so a win for feyenoord could see us going top :D Mr.Spam i'll be on monday around half 5!

You could indeed!

Hope everyone is liking the league so far, I'm trying my hardest to keep it interesting & fun & I have to say I'm getting a lot of enjoyment outta it myself

Just finished my game with RobboFox, a bloody close one! It felt like it anyway.

Fenerbache 2-3 Besiktas

Goalscorers

Fenerbache: Eminike, Webo

Besiktas: Kavlak x2, Tòre

Unfortunately I couldn't get the exact minutes because the game disconnected before I got to the final screen (when it shows the players walking off the pitch). It was 1-0 Besiktas just before HT. I made it 2-0 midway through the 2nd half shortly before Eminike pulled one back (around the 70th minute). We made some subs and Tòre scored made it 3-1 towards the end before Webo scored to make it a tight finish (great through ball for that one).

Edit: got the times of the goals from the video capture:

Kavlak 41, 63

Eminike 73

Tóre 80

Webo 86

Just finished my game with RobboFox, a bloody close one! It felt like it anyway.

Fenerbache 2-3 Besiktas

Goalscorers

Fenerbache: Eminike, Webo

Besiktas: Kavlak x2, Tòre

Unfortunately I couldn't get the exact minutes because the game disconnected before I got to the final screen (when it shows the players walking off the pitch). It was 1-0 Besiktas just before HT. I made it 2-0 midway through the 2nd half shortly before Eminike pulled one back (around the 70th minute). We made some subs and Tòre scored made it 3-1 towards the end before Webo scored to make it a tight finish (great through ball for that one).

Edit: got the times of the goals from the video capture:

Kavlak 41, 63

Eminike 73

Tóre 80

Webo 86

Nice one! it looked like another cracking game.. Match report graphic will be up soon

fifa15resultps4ft9.png

This league certainly has come to life in recent days and the goals continued in this all Turkish affair as Besiktas overcame a resilient Fenerbahce 3-2. It looked like both teams would head into half time 0-0 but Veil Kavlak had other ideas as he put Besiktas 1-0 up in the 41st minute. Kavlak 60' then grabbed himself his second goal of the game but Emenike with his second goal in the league got Fenerbahce back in it in the 73rd minute to make it 2-1. Tore 80' then made it 3-1 and surely game over? no! as Fenerbahce's never say die attitude grabbed them another goal through a delightful through ball and Webo 86' made no mistake and slotted the ball home to make it 3-2. It was a nervy end for Besiktas but they held on for the 3-2 win and the 3pts

fifa15ftps4fixweek2.png

fifa15ftps4fixweek2p2.png

THIS WEEKS RULES

This fixture week i'd like the following rules to be applied

Half time length 5 mins (we have had some high scoring games lately so lets just cut the time down this fixture week)
All the previous rules apply, PLEASE make sure you include man of the match if you don't i'll automatically choose someone

TEAM NEWS

Shakthar Donetsk's (Wookie) Kucher is suspended for whichever fixture Shakthar play first, he can NOT be selected!

PREVIOUS WEEK FIXTURES STILL YET TO BE PLAYED

Feyenoord (Lcfclad2013) v PSV (MrSpam)
PSV (MrSpam) v Beşiktaş (Basingstoke Fox)
Olympique de Marseille (Brenfox) v Borussia Mönchengladbach (Ross-Kemp)

Archived