Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

No online is fine because it remembers your tactics and formation anyway between games doesn't it?

I'm not sure? as this is the first time tonight I've played online friendlies.. I know it saves in online seasons but not sure with friendlies

fifa15resultps4ft4.png

In a tight game with chances at each end, Feyenoord emerged the victor with a 1-0 win over CSKA Moscow. Elvis Manu opened the scoring in the 55th minute when a through ball evaded the CSKA defence and Manu tucked it home.. CSKA had chances to draw level but just didn't get the luck they on another day may have got!

I beat jammo 3-2. I don't mind admitting I stole one, there. He dominated the first half with Forster making 8 saves. Ward-Prowse volleyed a poor headed clearance into the top right in the 43rd minute. Pelle took a through ball away from the defense and beat the keeper at near post for 2-0. Carrillo made it 2-1 after reaching an inch perfect pass and running through on goal on 68'. The equalizer went down as a Scheiderlin own goal but probably should have been given to Carrillo for a great volley on 74'. after 20 minutes of intense Sporting pressure and more saves from Forster, Tadic passed it across the edge of the box to Schneiderlin who found Mane 10 yards out to hit t home for the winner.

I should have lost that! lol

I beat jammo 3-2. I don't mind admitting I stole one, there. He dominated the first half with Forster making 8 saves. Ward-Prowse volleyed a poor headed clearance into the top right in the 43rd minute. Pelle took a through ball away from the defense and beat the keeper at near post for 2-0. Carrillo made it 2-1 after reaching an inch perfect pass and running through on goal on 68'. The equalizer went down as a Scheiderlin own goal but probably should have been given to Carrillo for a great volley on 74'. after 20 minutes of intense Sporting pressure and more saves from Forster, Tadic passed it across the edge of the box to Schneiderlin who found Mane 10 yards out to hit t home for the winner.

The luck was on your side this game then lol.. Nice write up aswell mate :thumbup:

Well played mate. You took your chances! Couldn't believe it when you went two up!

Mr Spam will have to wait now.... I wont be on until monday now (work and other stuff as it's last night i'll be on till then). Least i've played once.

Pity that but hopefully you will get that game in sometime next week then, there's still a few yet who haven't even played a game so nice one!

-------------------------------------

Danizen so just to clarify you scored the winner late on? i'm guessing from the write up, you did?

Pity that but hopefully you will get that game in sometime next week then, there's still a few yet who haven't even played a game so nice one!

-------------------------------------

Danizen so just to clarify you scored the winner late on? i'm guessing from the write up, you did?

Yeah. In stoppage time. Pelle's goal was on 55', as well.

I don't mind playing anyone today if they fancy it?

The next set of fixtures are released on Monday mate, we gotta keep to a schedule or everything will end messed up

Yeah. In stoppage time. Pelle's goal was on 55', as well.

Cheers mate

Archived