Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FIFA 06

It is an absolutely amazing game!! :D :D

What are Leicester like in the game? Are the kits realistic?

Reading on the FIFA boards it appears noend of players have been left out by EA for no rweason like Abel Xazier, Fabio Rochemback, Giorgos Karagounis etc.

What are Leicester like in the game? Are the kits realistic?

Kits are realistic, look just like the proper kits. Leicester aren't too bad stat wise, although Lee Morris is better than Hume :ermm: , and Hume has curly blonde locks :huh: .

But the gameplay and graphics are awesome!

I've got a slide tool and swap disk for the ps2 so I might just obtain both on their release.

In refrence to MR C's post earlier in the thread who said fifa 95 was the best well I tend to agree , me and my mates still gather to play a full world cup in FIFA World Cup 98 on the ps1, its fast , furious unpredictable gameplay and we never know who is going to win but we have played it since its release!, along with a load a vodka its a good night!

I've got a slide tool and swap disk for the ps2

I have been doing quite a bit of research on that because I have heard about it and thought it looked quite good. What are your opinions on it? Does it work perfectly well?

Its absoulutely brilliant, got mine from ebay for 12 quid, you get a magic swap disks and slide tool plus a short video clip of how to use it, It has worked flawlessly on every game I have tried, even on the emulators, I have one cd that has 500 snes games on it, all loads perfectly on to the ps2. It wont play ps1 copies though only ps2. You wont regret the 12 quid honest!

Its easy to use as well and you just undo 2 tiny screws on the front of your ps2, remove the tray flap, replace the screws and thats it your ready, 5 minute job, plus you can reverse the operation at anytime should your ps2 still be under gaurantee.

Archived