Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FIFA 06

pes is easily a better game, i was playing fifa and if you shoot with the ball in the wrong place at your feet the computer stops the ball and rolls it towards you or too the side, just to make the animation work.

fifa doesnt seem real pes does. end of

Seconded! But the FIFA demo seems to be improved!

What a waste of time that was. Didn't work properly on my computer, bloody stupid game. :mad:

It was running soooo slow loading up the different screens, and then it got to the team selection screen where it began to randomly change the teams automatically. I waited about 3 minutes before I ran out of patience cos it wouldn't let me do anything (there was no mouse pointer on the screen and none of the buttons worked when I pressed them). I've now uninstalled it from my PC and deleted the install file. :thumbdown:

What a waste of time that was. Didn't work properly on my computer, bloody stupid game. :mad:

It was running soooo slow loading up the different screens, and then it got to the team selection screen where it began to randomly change the teams automatically. I waited about 3 minutes before I ran out of patience cos it wouldn't let me do anything (there was no mouse pointer on the screen and none of the buttons worked when I pressed them). I've now uninstalled it from my PC and deleted the install file. :thumbdown:

Yeah it appears an awful lot of people are having this problem, I only got mine working by unplgging the 2nd controller I have but even then the controller vibrates randomly sometimes.

It better be fixed in the full game because releasing a game where 75% of users can't even control it properly is stupid.

FIFA 95 will always be the greatest ;)

The Qatar players were unbelievably slower than the rest of the teams on that game so it always felt good getting to the final. 96 was pretty good too, first introduction of indoor football. Haven't bought a FIFA for years, is that still a feature?

FIFA 02 was an awful game :huh:

Agreed. The last decent Fifa before '05 was '99.

FIFA 95 will always be the greatest ;)

The Qatar players were unbelievably slower than the rest of the teams on that game so it always felt good getting to the final. 96 was pretty good too, first introduction of indoor football. Haven't bought a FIFA for years, is that still a feature?

No, sadly they don't... The last release with indoor footie was '98. To this day, I still don't understand why they removed so many nice features with time, e.g. Indoor footie, tons of clubs/countries, multiplayer modes (tournaments, leagues).

In my opinion the demo is worse than '05. What's up with the ridiculously high game speed? Apart from that, there isn't really any major change from '05....

No, sadly they don't... The last release with indoor footie was '98. To this day, I still don't understand why they removed so many nice features with time, e.g. Indoor footie, tons of clubs/countries, multiplayer modes (tournaments, leagues).

In my opinion the demo is worse than '05. What's up with the ridiculously high game speed? Apart from that, there isn't really any major change from '05....

which is why i will be buying tiger woods instead :D

I'm having a really hard time figuring out which footie game to buy. On one hand, you have FIFA 06 with all the licenses (but still weird player graphics and a slightly unrealistic game engine), on the other, there's the gameplay genius called PES5, who lacks most licenses and leagues I am looking for.

Can't they just make one "complete" game for once? I don't want to buy a new version each year. The last PES I had was number 4, the last FIFA I actively played was '97 on SNES (yes, the memories with Leicester City in the Premiership! lol).

Apparently this is the last year that EA have the FIFA license.

Good, although EA is probably so rich that they can afford to spend millions on buying the license for another 5 years.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried to get this today, looks and sounds pretty good, I saw it advertised as £24.99 in Asda, so went to Asda after work and it had sold out in Nuneaton so went to the Hicnkley store and it had also sold out, they said they will probably have new stock over the weekend, but on Monday the price will be back to about £30.00+

So i'm waiting and hoping there will be a delievery over the weekend and hopefully I will be able to get it at £24.99...

Archived