Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FIFA 06

I think FIFA 06 is a very good good game and I've enjoyed playing it for the past week. I expected to get bored of it quickly or find a huge bug or inaccuracy that made the game unplayable...but that wasn't the case.

The gameplay can be repetitive and sometimes unrelistic but on the whole its fun, also the manager mode is good fun if you choose to ignore the meaningless gimmicky features like sponsorships and team chemistry.

It's not as good as Pro Evo in a lot of ways but I will no doubt choose play 1 player FIFA instead of 1 player Pro Evo purely because of the features and modes available.

It runs fairly smoothly on my comp, it jerks now and then but it's not too bad.

I don't think there's any chance of that. Not for a long while anyway.

If they mixed pro evo's game play with fifa's management side and commentary that would be one top game :D

I'm never going back to fifa though, i have been pro evo since, ISS soccer :D

true :thumbup: I just pray that Pro Evo have the licenses next year is it?

I hope so, this is the last year that Fifa have the licenses, so PES6 may well have the correct names and teams etc.

If they mixed pro evo's game play with fifa's management side and commentary that would be one top game :D

I'm never going back to fifa though, i have been pro evo since, ISS soccer :D

Too right! That would be a great game. :thumbup: I would have to have Fifa's free-kicks too.

Personally I think FIFA's freekicks are shat. Since when in real life have you had a target thing to aim you shot? PES free kicks take much more skill and are much more rewarding and realistic.

The target thing is not in FIFA anymore.

aye its annoying having connolly there, i know hes a good player on it just wish it was Hume for pure realism. we also dont have the 3rd kit, but neither do any teams. but some are available as unlockables. its a good game mate, im a fifa man so im inclined but its different and quite a bit harder now. players even handball it! i'd recommend it i really would. if your not buying it because of connolly/hume thats silly.

You can edit players into your squads.

I've updated the game. Moved Hume to us Connolly to Wigan ect. There is an edit mode.

I have FIFA O6 and Pro Evo 5 and Pro is deffo much better, But FIFA is slowly catching up on PES!

Archived