Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FIFA 06

After being impressed by last years game I decided to download the FIFA 06 Demo and after playing it for awhile I'm very impressed.

I didn't buy last years game due to poor shooting and lack of realism (Leicester had the blue side of the fosse gold kit as our home kit) but judging by the demo the shotting has improved a lot.

It's not as good as PES in terms of Gameplay but it's closing the gap.

I'm a attention to detail gamer so for a long time I've craved FIFA's authenticity and superb presentqation but with PES's gameplay, finally now I think FIFA has the gameplay that makes it bearable for me to play and to enjoy it.

Obviously I'll still play PES though but possibly only for multiplayer games as I get bored of the Master League.

It does look a lot better but i cant play these games on my keyboard! I do have a PS2 USB adaptor but my cousin is borrowing that at the moment.

From what i have played though it has definitly improved but ill make proper judgment when i have seen the competition!

Archived