Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mjeb

Membership renewals - does anyone know if there is date to do it

Hi everyone has anyone renewed there membership yet for next season ? I t was a bit of a farce last season .

I got a gold membership along with my brother , last season anyone renewed yet ?

Thanks

What was the deal with membership last season, the other half is thinking of getting silver with the kids with the hope that she can get season tickets the season after. How much were they? Is it cheaper for kids? What are the benefits?

What was the deal with membership last season, the other half is thinking of getting silver with the kids with the hope that she can get season tickets the season after. How much were they? Is it cheaper for kids? What are the benefits?

This was silver last season

Silver Membership - £40

Key Benefits:

• Second-tier priority on Home match tickets ahead of Season Ticket Holders

• Enhanced priority on Away match tickets below Season Ticket Holders

• Limited Edition silver pin badge

• Members-only digital content

• LCFC discounts and invitations to ‘money-can’t-buy’ experiences

• Only 2,000 Silver Memberships available on a first-come, first-served basis

This was silver last season

Silver Membership - £40

Key Benefits:

• Second-tier priority on Home match tickets ahead of Season Ticket Holders

• Enhanced priority on Away match tickets below Season Ticket Holders

• Limited Edition silver pin badge

• Members-only digital content

• LCFC discounts and invitations to ‘money-can’t-buy’ experiences

• Only 2,000 Silver Memberships available on a first-come, first-served basis

Thanks. Is it £40 for kids as well? They're all under 10.

Is silver enough to be sure of getting home tickets? Even for big games?

I guess it should do. If there is only 1500 gold as well, with the 2000 silver, 3200, away and 23000 season tickets leaves a couple of thousand for bronze and/or general sale.

I guess it should do. If there is only 1500 gold as well, with the 2000 silver, 3200, away and 23000 season tickets leaves a couple of thousand for bronze and/or general sale.

Yeah if there are only 1500 gold it should be fine then. Can you only buy 1 ticket per member?

I am hoping members will have a chance to renew rather than for it to go to a free for all as soon as they are released. I bought two Gold memberships last year under my own name, i.e. 'My name 1' and 'My name 2'. It was the someone on the phone at the club who suggested it last year. A bit expensive, but ensured I could go with a friend each time I went last season. Membership is the perfect option I think for people who don't live in Leicester.

I am hoping members will have a chance to renew rather than for it to go to a free for all as soon as they are released. I bought two Gold memberships last year under my own name, i.e. 'My name 1' and 'My name 2'. It was the someone on the phone at the club who suggested it last year. A bit expensive, but ensured I could go with a friend each time I went last season. Membership is the perfect option I think for people who don't live in Leicester.

Yeah I suggest we mug you off £150 or whatever quid.good old ticket staff

Archived