Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2015/16 Memberships

With all 23,000 Season Tickets sold out, now is the time to secure your 2015/16 Membership, which gives you the best chance to get tickets for next season’s biggest games.
Leicester City will again battle it out in the Barclays Premier League against the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur to name just a few. 

Match-by-match tickets are set to be notoriously hard to come by, meaning now is the best time to buy your Membership, with a price freeze on all levels for the 2015/16 campaign. 

With our Family Fox, Gold Fox, Silver Fox and City Fox Membership packages, you can take advantage of ticketing priorities, special offers and discounts. 

Memberships will go on sale to 2014/15 Membership holders from 12pm on Monday 1 June, where they will have one week to renew their Memberships. Memberships will then go on General Sale on Monday 8 June. 

There are four different Membership categories. They are as follows: 

Family Fox Membership - £100* (1 x Adult & 1 x Under 18) 
Key Benefits: 
-First-tier priority access to purchase Home match tickets ahead of Season Ticket Holders 
-Enhanced priority on Away match tickets behind Season Ticket Holders 
-Two places in the Members’ Sale of Season Tickets for 2016-17 
-Two Season 2015-16 Members’ Packs 
-Option to add one additional supporter to the membership (Adult £30/U18 £15) 
-Members-only eNewsletter and content 
-LCFC discounts 

*Family Fox Membership cannot be purchased online 

Gold Fox Membership - £75
Key benefits: 
-First-tier priority on Home match tickets ahead of Season Ticket Holders 
-Enhanced priority on Away match tickets behind Season Ticket Holders
-A place in the Members’ Sale of Season Tickets for 2016-17 
-Season 2015-16 Members’ Pack 
-LCFC discounts 

Silver Fox Membership - £40 
Key Benefits: 
-Second-tier priority on Home match tickets ahead of Season Ticket Holders 
-Enhanced priority on Away match tickets below Season Ticket Holders 
-Season 2015-16 Members’ Pack 
-LCFC discounts 

City Fox Membership - £20 
Key Benefits: 
-Third-tier priority on Home match tickets ahead of Season Ticket Holders 
-Enhanced priority on Away match tickets below Season Ticket Holders 
-A place in the 2015-16 Members’ Pack 
-LCFC discounts 

How to purchase your 2015/16 Membership: 
City fans who bought a 2014/15 Membership can renew from 12pm on Monday 1 June and have one week to do so. Remaining Memberships will then be put on General Sale from Monday 8 June. You can purchase your 2015/16 Membership in one of three ways: 

- From the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium 
- By calling the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1)
- Online at www.lcfcdirect.com * 

Home Cup Scheme* 
The Home Cup Scheme is now open for current Season Tickets Holders to join, enabling them to secure their season seat for all home cup fixtures played at King Power Stadium. The Home Cup Scheme takes the hassle out of purchasing cup tickets as: 

•There’s no need to call us or visit the Fanstore to buy your cup ticket, just sit back and relax 
•We’ll automatically charge your credit/debit card prior to going on sale 
•We’ll immediately activate your Season Tickets(s) for the upcoming cup-tie 
•You have priority on tickets for any cup semi-final or final that the Foxes reach next season as supporters who have attended all previous rounds will be given first option 
•You can apply for a full refund within five working days of kick-off if you can’t make the game 

Under some cup competition rules, it may be necessary for Season Ticket Holders in Blocks P and L to relocate to an alternative area of the stadium, should the visiting side choose to take the full allocation available to them. Should this be the case, Home Cup Scheme members who are located in these blocks will not have their payment taken and will be offered the opportunity to secure an alternative seat elsewhere in the stadium. It is free to join the Home Cup Scheme, so if you wish to sign up, simply visit the City Fanstore or call the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1). 

*Subject to the whole ground being open 

Away Ticket Priority Scheme: 
Details for the Away Ticket Priority Scheme will be announced when the 2015/16 fixtures are released on Wednesday 17 June.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/201516-memberships-the-best-chance-to-buy-lcfc-match-tickets-2476456.aspx#6559IsoF6Hq2hxZc.99

so for £130 you can get a family and extra adult. Sound that's me sorted. 

i thought that but the daughter wasn't a member last season but me and the mrs were. got the feeling my email won't be answered in time so a call to the ticket office on my lunch break it is!

EDIT: good old ellie at the T/O has confirmed i can! 

Quality.

Have the family memberships ran out already? Only gold, Silver and city fox on the website.

my family one is sorted with an add on.

Adam at the T/O has confirmed that this year the family fox membership is not restricted to the family stand as "it is very very limited in there now" so its valid all around the ground. 

Yay! So glad Members from last year had a chance to renew before the general sale. That's me sorted for 2 x Gold. Bring on next season!

With the 2 memberships do you get to sit next to each other when you buy your tickets?

With the 2 memberships do you get to sit next to each other when you buy your tickets?

Yes. I have memberships in 'my name 1' and 'my name 2'. I believe I could also change the details on 'my name 2' to a family member or a friend if I wished too and maintain the linked accounts. Not doing that though as I like to take a variety of guests on my trips up to Leicester!

Guest Mee-9

Pretty much a way for the club to make money by forcing people to pay money so they can get tickets.

Such a rip off. Prices out other fans too. 

Yes. I have memberships in 'my name 1' and 'my name 2'. I believe I could also change the details on 'my name 2' to a family member or a friend if I wished too and maintain the linked accounts. Not doing that though as I like to take a variety of guests on my trips up to Leicester!

didnt realise you could have 2 in the same name!

this mean (for arguements sake) you have "john smith 1" and "john smith 2?"

Cannot understand people forking out for gold or silver to be honest.

On city membership I could get a ticket for any home game I wanted if I was on the case and any popular away game would sell out to ST holders.

It's basically a fee to earn the right to buy tickets. It's very clever because it works and I'll be renewing my city membership!

Cannot understand people forking out for gold or silver to be honest.

On city membership I could get a ticket for any home game I wanted if I was on the case and any popular away game would sell out to ST holders.

It's basically a fee to earn the right to buy tickets. It's very clever because it works and I'll be renewing my city membership!

I had city and you are right and it does work. but i want to go more aways and cannot fork out for an ST so a high up priority for away would be great for me. 

thinking 2 golds for me and the mrs and a city for the little girl! 

Won't that mean that if you want to take your little girl to a match then you'll have to wait for third level membership priority (City Fox) if you all want to sit together ?? I had a Silver Membership last season and even with that it was difficult getting three seats together.

Want some advice,

I don't live in Leicester, I live in London and would like to go to a couple of home games 4 at the most.

Liverpool, Newcastle etc.

I want to go to all the London awayers, would it be feasible to get a membership or should I just use the forum ticket exchange when said game arises?

Hopefully I can get 2 memberships then on Monday. As I don't go to many away games, is the City Membership the best one to get? Would a Gold Membership improve my chances of getting home tickets?

I am hoping to buy a membership this year for the first time. I don't want Gold because I won't be in a position to get a season ticket for next year so I think I am leaning towards silver, though from seeing what some are saying the City Fox may be sufficient because you can still get home tickets for that yet away tickets sell out to season ticket holders and don't reach silver?

Archived