Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Beady Eye

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the first album, I still like The Roller and they were great live, I'm not sure about this new stuff though, I'm pre-ordering the album so we'll see :/

Massive Oasis fan though, I'll miss Liam on the scene if he does leave music should BE flop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ain't gonna lie not an oasis fan but it seems to me and judging by jools holland the other night Liam can only sing one song no matter what the backing music is like.

Summed up by the way everything has to rhyme almost embarrassingly like an 8year olds poem. Examples from flick of the finger

Seams and gleams

Bad idea and fear

Word I say and today

Ain't gonna lie not an oasis fan but it seems to me and judging by jools holland the other night Liam can only sing one song no matter what the backing music is like.

Summed up by the way everything has to rhyme almost embarrassingly like an 8year olds poem. Examples from flick of the finger

Seams and gleams

Bad idea and fear

Word I say and today

THIS.

The songs are pretty terrible and he doesnt seem to have any tone to his voice at all. Really nasal whining. I hope they dont bother anymore. As unfashionable as it is to like Oasis, I was listening to some of their stuff the other day and it really is very good. The Masterplan album is mega considering its just b sides.

didnt sound great on Jools Holland, i do like flick of the finger though, just got the album off pirate bay.

Why can I not get on this?

nevermind, you can actually buy it at a shop and be able to hold it too. 

Meh, I do that alot as well but the prices are still to high for a cd imo when you can download it.

I've no interest in Beady Eye whatsoever, but I'm always excited to see a bad review of something and even more excited to see the tons of histrionics vomited out in response that you just didn't get before the internet.

I've never heard, or are likely to hear BE, but 0/10 is a less than generous mark in anyone's book http://drownedinsound.com/releases/17684/reviews/4146495

I've no interest in Beady Eye whatsoever, but I'm always excited to see a bad review of something and even more excited to see the tons of histrionics vomited out in response that you just didn't get before the internet.

I've never heard, or are likely to hear BE, but 0/10 is a less than generous mark in anyone's book http://drownedinsound.com/releases/17684/reviews/4146495

I was going to post this this morning.

Deserves at least a point for getting Dave Sitek involved.

I'm also never going to go out of my way to listen to BE, but for some reason I keep getting e-mail updates of what they are up to.

Archived