Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicester_fox92

Membership question...

In previous years you've been able to buy more than one membership. I'm pretty much sure that you can also buy more than one season ticket at one time, but obviously in both cases they need to be in seperate names.

So on the website it says if you want to purchase membership and didn't have membership last season the window to do so is after 2pm today. If you don't live in Leicester and want to buy one, you can call up. 

Well, if I remember correctly, the call centre is closed on Sundays, so that effectively means it'll be Monday when people who can't get to the stadium can call up. Unless they're opening it today especially?

I've searched the site and tried to contact the ticket office today but theres nobody manning the phones. Would love to know how many memberships you can buy per person... Just don't wanna get down to the club after skanking  half a day off work to find out i can only buy 1.

I've searched the site and tried to contact the ticket office today but theres nobody manning the phones. Would love to know how many memberships you can buy per person... Just don't wanna get down to the club after skanking  half a day off work to find out i can only buy 1.

Once on public sale you can buy as many as you like (depending on availability) but, as already stated, they have to be in different names. So you can only buy match tickets in those names.  I bought two Silver Memberships last week, one in my name and one in my son's name.

Edit: Just to say that I don't work for the club. This is just my interpretation.

Anyone know how many tickets you can buy with one membership?

Also if only one ticket per member how do you go about getting seats together with another member?

Fairly sure you add them to your friends in your online account, along those lines anyway so you can buy seats together.

Archived