£25 returns £92.50.

£10 returns £37

3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Do we still get a wildcard?

If so Chelsea vs Tottenham. 8+ cards.

@27/10

£25 returns £92.50.

£10 returns £37

Ask @ScouseFox I'm sure he'll pop in and answer that.....

Monaco to beat Bastia 4/11

RB Leipzig to beat Schalke 11/10

£10 returns £28.63

On 2 December 2016 at 19:10, Dan LCFC said:

Monaco to beat Bastia 4/11

RB Leipzig to beat Schalke 11/10

£10 returns £28.63

Nice one. These kind of bets seem like the most easy to win rather than having a 6 fold over 2.5 acca.

45 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

Nice one. These kind of bets seem like the most easy to win rather than having a 6 fold over 2.5 acca.

They are. I've changed my strategy a bit and I'm having easily my best ever season for it.

Man City to score 2 or more goals, 10/11 on Betfred Mobile, having my enhanced bet of £25 on this, meaning it returns £47.72.

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Man City to score 2 or more goals, 10/11 on Betfred Mobile, having my enhanced bet of £25 on this, meaning it returns £47.72.

lollol 

30 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Bournemouth halftime

Leicester fulltime

£10 returns £290

That bet is on at 36-1 on betfair exchange Strokes.... 

59 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

That bet is on at 36-1 on betfair exchange Strokes.... 

Cheers i'll take that. :thumbup:

not sure why everyone's continuing with this as clearly @ScouseFox don't give a shit lol. Unless someone actually wants to start a new table and start again.

8 hours ago, StanSP said:

not sure why everyone's continuing with this as clearly @ScouseFox don't give a shit lol. Unless someone actually wants to start a new table and start again.

Because I keep ****ing winning lol 

Is this dead?

Anyway I have a tip:

CAMBRIDGE Win vs Newport County

PLYMOUTH Win at Hartlepool. 

£10 returns £37. 

Would love to see Scouse's face when he see's this thread bumped back up to page 1  lollol 

On 12/13/2016 at 16:45, StanSP said:

I said that months ago and got slaughtered for it! Without some sort of table, the threads a complete waste of time.

lol

I'd be up to starting this again but I'd like to put a different spin on it/format? I haven't completely thought it out yet but I'd definitely like a points based system

3 bets per week allowed, must be singles, 1pt given for a win, but if the single bet is anything at or over 7/1 you receive 1pt and a 1pt bonus win, anything over 13/1 and you receive 1pt win and 2pts bonus win and the last anything over 20/1 gets you 1pt win and 3 bonus points! 

That's just a quick rough idea, it might not really work but I'm willing to take charge if people are down with it

15 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I said that months ago and got slaughtered for it! Without some sort of table, the threads a complete waste of time.

lol

I didn't slaughter you, I just thought the tone of your post was a tad crappy and unhelpful in terms of attempting to remedy the situation!

On 2/18/2017 at 11:41, CKB said:

I'd be up to starting this again but I'd like to put a different spin on it/format? I haven't completely thought it out yet but I'd definitely like a points based system

3 bets per week allowed, must be singles, 1pt given for a win, but if the single bet is anything at or over 7/1 you receive 1pt and a 1pt bonus win, anything over 13/1 and you receive 1pt win and 2pts bonus win and the last anything over 20/1 gets you 1pt win and 3 bonus points! 

That's just a quick rough idea, it might not really work but I'm willing to take charge if people are down with it

I like the idea, but people like the idea of doubles because there is more profit to be made

On 20/02/2017 at 14:17, LCFC_World said:

I like the idea, but people like the idea of doubles because there is more profit to be made

Oh I'd add doubles aswell, I was just gaging people's thoughts and if interest was there. It seems like it's probably not gonna be worth it though

Edited by CKB