Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
24HourVardyPeople

Advice for getting Middleborough tickets

Hello,

Having been a season ticket holder for 10 years or so, I moved away from Leicester. I still go to away games when my friends with season tickets can sort them, and when I visit home I try and get tickets through friends. 

(Thts my preamble for complaints that I'm new fan!) But I really struggled last year for obvious reasons. As I always use friends I have no membership status but I'm visiting home next month and am desperate to watch them play boro. What's the best way for me to sort 2 tickets if my friends can't help, can anyone advise? 

Cheers! 

If you have not got a membership mate you are really going to struggle as they will not reach general sale. All I can advise is you check out the ticket exchange thread and see if fans are selling tickets but be quick as they get snapped up pretty quick....good luck 

1 hour ago, 24HourVardyPeople said:

Hello,

Having been a season ticket holder for 10 years or so, I moved away from Leicester. I still go to away games when my friends with season tickets can sort them, and when I visit home I try and get tickets through friends. 

(Thts my preamble for complaints that I'm new fan!) But I really struggled last year for obvious reasons. As I always use friends I have no membership status but I'm visiting home next month and am desperate to watch them play boro. What's the best way for me to sort 2 tickets if my friends can't help, can anyone advise? 

Cheers! 

The thread mentioned above! I have had tickets there before and always been quick and easy thanks to other members.

I ended up getting a silver membership however i now go to all the home games since so have got my monies worth. Waste of £70 though just for Middlesborough.

1 hour ago, 24HourVardyPeople said:

Hello,

Cheers! 

The Crystal Palace home game went on sale today for Season Ticket holders to get an extra ticket. It still hasn't sold out after a day of sales although there are only singles left. I would presume Middlesborough will probably be similar, so anyone with a Season Ticket should be able to sort you out if you have no joy in the ticket exchange thread.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello,

Cheers! 

PM'd you as I have spares [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Archived