Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

MM Non- Playing Plans in the pipe line

Walkers Stadium - naming rights: Currently £1.5mill over 10 years, 4 years ago.

"I am looking into that deal" " I have spoken to Walkers and they are very supportive. I must say. I can tell you I'm in the process of putting something together with them in the very near future: something that is beneficial to LCFC"

One Year Kits:

"I do know about this, yes. That will change. I think we should change the kit every two years. We want a good design for the home, away and third kit - and keep it for two years. " I want the shirts to be better quality. I have asked Tim to speak to a firm in Germany I know who I think can help us with this"

Edited to turn £1.50 into £1.5mill, useless spell checker can't tell what I'm trying to write!

i hope your not on about this one lil dave

0,,10396~576137,00.jpg

I am, the home one was poor aswell. This season, they're nice but their kits over the yeras have been poor.

I don't really understand why everyone hates the current kit tbh, i like this years and i liked last years. I think JJB have done ok :dunno:

I am, the home one was poor aswell. This season, they're nice but their kits over the yeras have been poor.

I don't really understand why everyone hates the current kit tbh, i like this years and i liked last years. I think JJB have done ok :dunno:

same the leicester kits have grown on me especially the white one. Actually looking at that red one is very poor but the white one is nice.

Walkers Stadium - naming rights: Currently £1.5 over 10 years, 4 years ago.

One Year Kits:

look like the people who (may have) took the p!ss during the skint years are in for a bit of a shock now

"I want the shirts to be better quality"

Yay! No more sodding pin-stripes! :thumbup::smile: ...I hope :unsure: ...or is it just me who cant stand them? :dunno:

i love the idea of pin stripes but they have been done badly.

look like the people who (may have) took the p!ss during the skint years are in for a bit of a shock now

Taking the piss is an understatement!

£1.50 for the naming rights! I just hope they didn't pay that in instalments over the ten year period. <_<

It's no wonder we didn't have a pot to piss in! :P;):smile:

i love the idea of pin stripes but they have been done badly.

Yeah the kit where we had them in the early eighties (?) was nice... but the current one is just naff IMHO, its also let down by the fact that material wise its pretty poor.

Taking the piss is an understatement!

£1.50 for the naming rights! I just hope they didn't pay that in instalments over the ten year period. <_<

It's no wonder we didn't have a pot to piss in! :P;):smile:

When I worked there shortly 10 years ago walkers paid city in crisps.... NO JOKE!!!!

I'm thinking the club would have been better off taking the crisps, because £1.50 doesn't look too clever no matter how you slice it. :sweating:

Now you're milking it :rolleyes:

I'm thinking the club would have been better off taking the crisps, because £1.50 doesn't look too clever no matter how you slice it. :sweating:

You mean 1.5million and not £1.50 surely? :D

I did get several boxes of smokey bacon... hmmmm.

Edited to say i've just seen DavieGs edit haha

You mean 1.5million and not £1.50 surely? :D

I did get several boxes of smokey bacon... hmmmm.

Edited to say i've just seen DavieGs edit haha

:thumbsup:

I just had to hammer it home. :whistle:

Although... with the money the club needed, I'm thinking perhaps the crisps were still better than the 1.5m even! lol

1.5m is the sort of money we'd have been losing every season, judging by the results we've been shown before. I'm not surprised Mandaric is looking into the stadium naming rights as an avenue of additional revenue generation. I wonder if individual stands will come in for naming changes soon, too? Would have thought so...

Archived