Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Best Quote from Charlton?

"Big striker Chris Iwelumo led the line up front with Darren Ambrose playing in the hole behind him....."

or

"he fit the position quite well. He was able to knock the balls up and back with ease."

Or...

"Milan, we'd like to offer 650k for Paddy McCarthy"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Damn why couldn't this be a general quote thread. I'm going to share one with you anyway what a Liverpool manager said once.This is one of my favourite footy quotes. "Theres two good teams in Liverpool... Liverpool first team & Liverpool reserves". Anybody tell me who said that? because I can't remember! :thumbup:

"Big striker Chris Iwelumo led the line up front with Darren Ambrose playing in the hole behind him....."

or

"he fit the position quite well. He was able to knock the balls up and back with ease."

What the fu ck?

Panic at the Disco and now THIS?

:unsure:

I was convinced we were going to have you at the Walkers on boxing day. As it happens, we are playing you a few days after - no prizes for guessing who scores the Charlton 90th minute equaliser/winner that day.

I was convinced we were going to have you at the Walkers on boxing day. As it happens, we are playing you a few days after - no prizes for guessing who scores the Charlton 90th minute equaliser/winner that day.

Nah... he'll probably be suspended... :thumbup:

Kisnorbo own goal.

Archived