Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Allen Out

I didn't go to the game today, but having heard 10 minutes of the game on the radio I feel qualified to comment. Hopefully the dross on offer AGAIN will be enough to persuade people that it's time he collected his P45, though I'm sure some brain-dead sheep will have been too impressed with a flukey scoreline to engage their brains. :rolleyes:

For a start, we only had one clear cut chance while I was listening. One chance in a whole 10 minutes? What do they players think they're doing!? It's clear to me that they were playing like an away team, sitting back, not threatening the goal, and continuing to have the generally negative attitude thats pervaded this club for years. Where's the passion, lads?

From what I hear, we improved immensely later in the game. Does this not worry anyone? That sounds exactly the opposite of the Adams era, which should set alarm bells ringing in the ears of any real Leicester supporter. Do we REALLY want a team that we can compare to that of Adams? Enough said.

He's already gotten on the wrong side of Milan, a demigod (according to the Mercury), and a man who has put 25 million pounds into our club. He's axed two managers already, both for free (as Rob Kelly's rolling contract had come to an end) - it's about time he ponied up the cash to pay off this one.

We've been linked with Glenn Roeder of late, and with Bryan Robson during the summer, who we could concievably poach for ourselves. They're both managers with huge amounts of premiership experience, exactly the calibre of manager we need to attract if we're going to progress as a club.

Allen out.

I didn't go to the game today, but having heard 10 minutes of the game on the radio I feel qualified to comment. Hopefully the dross on offer AGAIN will be enough to persuade people that it's time he collected his P45, though I'm sure some brain-dead sheep will have been too impressed with a flukey scoreline to engage their brains. :rolleyes:

For a start, we only had one clear cut chance while I was listening. One chance in a whole 10 minutes? What do they players think they're doing!? It's clear to me that they were playing like an away time, sitting back, not threatening the goal, and continuing to have the generally negative attitude thats pervaded this club for years. Where's the passion, lads?

From what I hear, we improved immensely later in the game. Does this not worry anyone? That sounds exactly the opposite of the Adams era, which should set alarm bells ringing in the ears of any real Leicester supporter. Do we REALLY want a team that we can compare to that of Adams? Enough said.

He's already gotten on the wrong side of Milan, a demigod (according to the Mercury), and a man who has put 25 million pounds into our club. He's axed two managers already, both for free (as Rob Kelly's rolling contract had come to an end) - it's about time he ponied up the cash to pay off this one.

Allen out.

Well.....lol:ph34r:

For a start, we only had one clear cut chance while I was listening. One chance in a whole 10 minutes? What do they players think they're doing!? It's clear to me that they were playing like an away team, sitting back, not threatening the goal, and continuing to have the generally negative attitude thats pervaded this club for years. Where's the passion, lads?

Allen out.

Think he's joking! Well hope he is...

You're an idiot. 4-1. you're in idiot.
What a f^cking joke!

I had a feeling at the end of this match that someone will come up with this. Always someone :angry:

Ahahahaha, you cocks. :P

I tried to make it as silly as possible whilst still making it pretty well written. Did you actually read it? How did you miss the opposite of Micky Adams thing? Jesus christ.

Allen out.

Very droll.......... :rolleyes:

Allen out.

Bet youve got no job no money no car and no woman, thats why you dont go to the games just like most of the so called man u fans who like to spout on about there so called team but dont go. Your opinion does not matter one jot cus you were not there you nob yet you fel the need to make thousands of posts on here. You really should have been shot at birth.

Bet youve got no job no money no car and no woman, thats why you dont go to the games just like most of the so called man u fans who like to spout on about there so called team but dont go. Your opinion does not matter one jot cus you were not there you nob yet you fel the need to make thousands of posts on here. You really should have been shot at birth.

rofl, WOOOOOOOSH

Some serious dumbasses on here.

It's brilliant, isn't it? I was hoping for laughs but this is even better.

Cruel... to be honest my first thought when i saw this thread's title was "piss take" (guess twas my expensive eduction - St.Pauls RC Comp :cool: ).

Archived