Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. But what a game!
  2. Excluding Kante who's our best ever player to have only played one season for us?
  3. I get that Deb. I'll listen to stuff like Sinatra and Nat King Cole etc and my girlfriend just doesn't get it but it's what my grandparents played
  4. Thank you! I'm a fan of so many genres of music but I just can't fathom what the appeal is of this dirge. The lyrics are so literal and dull and the singing is almost always dreary
  5. What is going on with this resurgence of country music? I get it's probably always been big in America but I can't for the life of me work out while people like it in this country I'm not convinced the majority of people who listen to it really enjoy it
  6. Embarrassing we're even back here. Who gives a toss what the opposition are like?
  7. Yeah that's definitely priority for me too
  8. One of the more likeable players we had and actually had talent which helps. Honestly not arsed about losing a single one of these players though
  9. It's always somebody else's fault when it comes to England's failures
  10. Made hard work of the easier games and then had nothing about us against better opposition. Same old story
  11. No attempt on goal from Argentina. That's disgraceful
  12. I thought Madonna would've been right up Rooney's street
  13. Is this really happening or has my girlfriend slipped some MDMA in my brew?
  14. People are getting really carried away with this Argentina agenda
  15. I do also think we wildly overrate most of our players. Heard people comparing Anderson and Rice to Gerrard and Lampard after the Croatia game
  16. Another leech gone
  17. Feel like Tuchel just doesn't really rate us which I can't really argue with as I don't rate us that highly. He's constantly been talking about us needing to be better and not being happy with performances. If he trusted the players like the Spanish manager trusts his we wouldn't have reverted to that dirge last night
  18. Agreed mate. Rice basically wasn't at the tournament, Saka like you say has fallen off a cliff, Kane only seems to do it early rounds and then you're solely relying on Bellingham which against the bigger teams is a big ask to do it by himself Same old story
×
×
  • Create New...