Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. It's the fight everybody in the UK wants to see..........5 years ago
  2. AJ clearly still doesn't fancy it even after all that crap
  3. Cringeworthy americanised shite
  4. Hopefully Man City. The meltdown will be biblical from Arsenal fans
  5. Most of our players belong in those big sale bins he has in sports direct shops
  6. Good. Cvnts!
  7. Yeah **** em. Nothing even resembling a club left to support Glad they're down, nothing more than we/they deserve
  8. It's never clicked with me for some reason, I don't really get it. Admittedly I haven't listened to an album of theirs all the way through but I just always think of them as a novelty not to be critically acclaimed
  9. My sentiments exactly
  10. You have to play them soon as well right?
  11. I dunno, what happened at Harchester United was comparable
  12. I don't care so long as Sunderland beat them on Sunday
  13. Neves and Vitinha are everything he thinks he is
  14. Yep. Nobody gets a pass for me
  15. Obviously in comparison to us it's an absolute doddle but it must be a bit of a slog supporting this Arsenal side Yes they'll almost certainly win the league but my god they lack so much creativity
  16. I agree. But just shut the **** up, get us relegated like you know you will and **** off out of the club
  17. I'm sick of hearing Rowett and the players talking about "needing the fans". **** right off you useless pricks
  18. I agree with the rest but don't understand that argument at all
  19. Nice to end the night on a happy note. Thanks
  20. Our fans clamouring for this little failure sickens me. He's ****ing shite. He's one of the first ones I hope gets the boot
  21. Completely agree. Everything has to change else nothing will I haven't bad mouthed the last 3 managers because honestly what's the point?
  22. None of that is who we are now. I'm asking what's likeable about us now?
  23. Winks, Faes, Ayew, Vestergaard, Thomas, Daka, Mavididi, Okoli, Skipp all make me feel sick. What a bunch of no marks
×
×
  • Create New...