Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tielemans63

Member
  • Posts

    21,013
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    33

Everything posted by Tielemans63

  1. The Russell Martin derby. Equally beloved by both sets of fans. Should be an emotional one for all concerned.
  2. You've got to take a long hard look at yourself if you're deemed to be not as good as Alex McCarthy. I liked Jakub in his early career, I thought he had a lot of potential, but he's never really improved on the glaring weaknesses in his game.
  3. Chaplin looked decent, as for Martin's other permanent signings...... I'm going to be polite and say there's room for improvement. We should be targeting a keeper before the end of the transfer window, I'd say it's a priority. Jakub and McCarthy are both terrible
  4. We have a major goalkeeper problem, on top of everything else. Neither Stolarczyk or McCarthy are anywhere near the level we need.
  5. Does Cullen truly exist, or is he merely an idea? A notion. An essence of an idea? Who knows?
  6. Errrr.... what the ****, Woyo?
  7. I'd like to publicly apologise to Christian MacFarlane.
  8. Never heard of this guy or seen him play, but I'm very confident he's infinitely better than Okoli
  9. Is he aware that we're shit now? With a bit of luck, he won't check before he signs.
  10. There are no signs things are going to get any better anytime soon, sadly
  11. I stopped watching around halfway through last season. I think I'm done with this one already. We're absolutely horrible to watch.
  12. Junior Lewis was bloody awful, but he cost the grand total of £50k. Skipp could end up costing £25m.... making him easily a contender for worst signing we've ever made. Worst player and worst signing are two different things, but I'm not sure Skipp is noticeably better than Lewis. They're both ****ing dreadful
  13. Ah fair enough. Hopefully we will see him soon. Surely he can't be worse than Luke
  14. His continued presence in the starting line up begs the question.....just how bad must Christian MacFarlane be?
  15. Being Martin's mate must have been the only criteria for signing this bozo. He should have retired ages ago. He's not good at anything a goalkeeper should be good at.
  16. Congratulations to Brentford on winning the league
  17. Gets worse with every game
  18. Classic Brussell, essentially saying "the players aren't good enough for my genius system" Sounds familiar....
  19. I was worried for a moment, but it's okay because we trained really well this week.
  20. Has anyone told him it's his job to instill that fight and hunger in his players?
  21. Appoint a proven loser and you going to lose games. It's not rocket science
  22. This is going exactly as anyone who isn't a deluded nepobaby knew it would
  23. Playing himself out of a move with his absolutely pathetic performances
×
×
  • Create New...